JadeBrecks
    Arrowryan
    BeauBenken
    Clashmore Mike
    Patty O'Toole
    irishpat183
    Grahambo
    DomerinHappyValley
    a:15:{i:1384;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1384;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:4:"BobD";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"7163";i:1;s:3:"259";i:2;s:4:"6747";i:3;s:4:"8215";i:4;s:4:"7062";}}i:1385;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1385;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:11:"WhiskeyJack";s:5:"votes";i:24;s:6:"voters";a:24:{i:0;s:4:"6543";i:1;s:4:"5326";i:2;s:4:"7834";i:3;s:4:"7451";i:4;s:4:"2800";i:5;s:4:"5741";i:6;s:4:"8075";i:7;s:4:"7469";i:8;s:3:"251";i:9;s:4:"8667";i:10;s:4:"7712";i:11;s:4:"7888";i:12;s:4:"7334";i:13;s:4:"7616";i:14;s:4:"7357";i:15;s:4:"6263";i:16;s:4:"8928";i:17;s:4:"7977";i:18;s:4:"8302";i:19;s:4:"7490";i:20;s:4:"8068";i:21;s:4:"4656";i:22;s:4:"6969";i:23;s:4:"4960";}}i:1386;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1386;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:7:"NYMIKE6";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"8636";i:1;s:4:"7532";}}i:1387;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1387;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:8:"NDPhilly";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"6390";i:1;s:4:"6721";i:2;s:4:"9127";}}i:1388;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1388;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:12:"Buster Bluth";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7943";}}i:1389;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1389;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:11:"Rhode Irish";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"7565";i:2;s:4:"5767";i:3;s:4:"4898";i:4;s:4:"4078";}}i:1390;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1390;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:16:"Touchdown Stevus";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1391;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1391;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:10:"JadeBrecks";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"7585";i:1;s:4:"6707";i:2;s:4:"6283";}}i:1392;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1392;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:9:"Arrowryan";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"8072";i:1;s:4:"8487";}}i:1393;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1393;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:10:"BeauBenken";s:5:"votes";i:10;s:6:"voters";a:10:{i:0;s:4:"7987";i:1;s:4:"4004";i:2;s:4:"3138";i:3;s:4:"7228";i:4;s:4:"5251";i:5;s:4:"4858";i:6;s:4:"7727";i:7;s:4:"6527";i:8;s:4:"5177";i:9;s:4:"3472";}}i:1394;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1394;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:14:"clashmore_mike";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1395;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1395;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:13:"Patty O'Toole";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"9122";i:1;s:4:"7424";}}i:1396;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1396;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:11:"irishpat183";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7553";}}i:1397;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1397;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:8:"Grahambo";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1398;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1398;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882122";s:5:"title";s:18:"DomerinHappyValley";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7560";}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 09:51 AM.

Bob D
    "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Whiskey

Comment

Damn, how the fck didn't I say that.

Either way, NY MIKE

Comment

NDPhilly....i think that is his name. Damn he joined in 2010.
          "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by Who'saWildManNow View Post
            Whiskey
            Tend to agree

Comment

BeauBenken
              sigpic

Comment

BeauBenken

Comment

Originally posted by NDFANnSouthWest View Post
                  NDPhilly....i think that is his name. Damn he joined in 2010.
                  Aw shucks

Comment

Do I still have time to win this?
                    First Post FYI
                    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1ytCEuuW2_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Im not on the ballot? What!?!?

Comment

NDPhilly or Beau. Both solid guys. (no offense to the others)

Comment

Originally posted by Patty O'Toole
                          Do I still have time to win this?
                          First Post FYI
                          Nice debut! Reps!

Comment

arrowryan

Comment

need to add arrowryan
                              "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

thanks slim with the brim and 20" rims!
                                This guys making a push! All he needs is to post a gif. and he's nominated.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                  arrowryan
                                  WOOT WOOT!

Comment

jadebrecks first. Beau with the second vote.

Comment

I'M INSULTED!!!!!

But seriously what about GBDomer, isn't he relatively new?

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                                        I'M INSULTED!!!!!
                                        or are you blue???

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                          or are you blue???
                                          This is why I nominated you for the funniest

Comment

Is it too late to campaign for this award?

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                              Is it too late to campaign for this award?
                                              No it's not I will update the ballots later after dinner and the little ones are down.

Comment

Enjoy this Golden, although after a while it made me throw-up... soooo, sorry for that.

Kid has talent

Comment

NYMIKE? Seriously? I never read any of his posts because of his gross avatars. Also, screw you guys.

Comment

I'll nominate Buster. I'd have him close to the top of the list of posters already nominated, too. And I'm not just saying that because you guys are haters and I'm bitter about it.

Comment

Whiskey's ROI is four times that of Beau. There's really no comparison when you think about it.
                                                      60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Irish View Post
                                                        NYMIKE? Seriously? I never read any of his posts because of his gross avatars. Also, screw you guys.
                                                        As my nephew says "Haters gonna hate"

Comment

Myself.

I'm very insightful

Comment

Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                                            Whiskey's ROI is four times that of Beau. There's really no comparison when you think about it.
                                                            Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                              Must have became a new member in 2011

Ballot:
                                                              BobD
                                                              Whiskey Jack
                                                              NYMIKE6
                                                              NDPhilly
                                                              BeauBenken
                                                              I'm just honored to be on the ballet considering i almost got the axe week 1. I'm not gonna vote but i will settle for the consolation prize of come back poster of the year.

Comment

I'll nominate Buster. I'd have him close to the top of the list of posters already nominated, too. And I'm not just saying that because you guys are haters and I'm bitter about it.
                                                                Damn Rohde Irish your sounding more and more like a hurt woman... Is it that time of month or just have a bad day? I'll rep ya though because everybody needs something to smile about.

Comment

I thought we weren't doing the sarcasm font anymore. My bad.

Comment

We've actually been blessed with 6 to ten really valuable new posters this year. I am going to "vote" for WhiskeyJack, who is astonishing consistent in bringing something to the table with his posts --- extremely bright analytical mind. And don't forget the economic comparisons of schools work. Terrific addition to IE.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                                                      We've actually been blessed with 6 to ten really valuable new posters this year. I am going to "vote" for WhiskeyJack, who is astonishing consistent in bringing something to the table with his posts --- extremely bright analytical mind. And don't forget the economic comparisons of schools work. Terrific addition to IE.
                                                                      I'll probably vote for Whiskey too. Plus, I don't want to renege on my long-held policy of "never vote for a guy openly campaigning for an award on Irish Envy."

Comment

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
                                                                        I'll probably vote for Whiskey too. Plus, I don't want to renege on my long-held policy of "never vote for a guy openly campaigning for an award on Irish Envy."
                                                                        Ouch......haha

Comment

This is gonna be a close one...
                                                                          We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

In all seriousness, I will vote for Whiskey, too. Even if I were on the ballot. Dude knows his stuff. But it would be nice to be nominated at least! I have almost 2000 posts! Some nominees only have about 200.

#whatdoesaguyhavetodotogetanomination?

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Put Rhode Irish up, he has earned it

Comment

• #40
                                                                                In all seriousness, I will vote for Whiskey, too. Even if I were on the ballot. Dude knows his stuff. But it would be nice to be nominated at least! I have almost 2000 posts! Some nominees only have about 200.

Throw leg to people in high places

Comment

• #41

Haha you are really hurt.... Friend its ok that my 200 posts are so much more important and valuable then your 2000... Makes you think? Right? "In all seriousness" lighten up its the holidays... Don't be a scrooge...

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    By the way, Rhode, you were one of the six-to-ten really good new posters that I had in mind when I did my "Vote Whiskey" post. Your are not unloved nor forgotten.

Sort of brought a tear to my eye.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Rhode does have a point though.. Your avatars, damn near everyone you've had, are weird

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                                                                        By the way, Rhode, you were one of the six-to-ten really good new posters that I had in mind when I did my "Vote Whiskey" post. Your are not unloved nor forgotten.

Sort of brought a tear to my eye.
                                                                                        Agreed

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by NYMIKE6 View Post
                                                                                          Haha you are really hurt.... Friend its ok that my 200 posts are so much more important and valuable then your 2000... Makes you think? Right? "In all seriousness" lighten up its the holidays... Don't be a scrooge...
                                                                                          Rhode just got completely shat on.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                                                                                            Thanks brother! That is all a guy needed. Its like going to game and they're throwing t-shirts in the crowd. No part of you wants or needs to catch a shirt, but when they start throwing them around and a bunch of people near you get one, all of a sudden its like WHY DIDN'T I GET A SHIRT? Then you are secretly sad about it.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              ^

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Rhode does have a point though.. Your avatars, damn near everyone you've had, are weird
                                                                                                As too? whose aren't weird here? We have most the cast of "The Big Lebowski", a bunch of other non related avatars.... so whats the beef?

Thats why this place is as cool as it is. We can put whatever we want there.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                                                  Rhode just got completely shat on.
                                                                                                  I'm not worried about that dude. He gets a little uppity because I **** on his disgusting avatars.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by NYMIKE6 View Post
                                                                                                    As too? whose aren't weird here? We have most the cast of "The Big Lebowski", a bunch of other non related avatars.... so whats the beef?
                                                                                                    Dude, your's are kinda freaky. But I'm also scared of clowns, so that probably adds to my uncomfortableness with your avatar(s).

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X