IrishLax
    HDOM
    woolybug25
    Buster Bluth
    Rhode Irish
    HereComeTheIrish
    NDinFL
    jason_h357
    a:15:{i:1313;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1313;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:4:"BGIF";s:5:"votes";i:9;s:6:"voters";a:9:{i:0;s:4:"2800";i:1;s:4:"6543";i:2;s:4:"6787";i:3;s:4:"7163";i:4;s:3:"259";i:5;s:4:"7451";i:6;s:4:"5353";i:7;s:3:"251";i:8;s:4:"7469";}}i:1314;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1314;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:6:"NDinLA";s:5:"votes";i:8;s:6:"voters";a:8:{i:0;s:4:"6718";i:1;s:4:"1545";i:2;s:4:"3676";i:3;s:4:"7888";i:4;s:4:"3223";i:5;s:4:"7977";i:6;s:4:"4656";i:7;s:4:"4078";}}i:1315;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1315;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:11:"WhiskeyJack";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"3704";i:1;s:4:"5741";i:2;s:4:"7547";}}i:1316;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1316;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:7:"GBDomer";s:5:"votes";i:12;s:6:"voters";a:12:{i:0;s:4:"6721";i:1;s:4:"7554";i:2;s:4:"6747";i:3;s:4:"7832";i:4;s:4:"4858";i:5;s:4:"7228";i:6;s:4:"7532";i:7;s:4:"7334";i:8;s:4:"7357";i:9;s:4:"6390";i:10;s:4:"8550";i:11;s:4:"5485";}}i:1317;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1317;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:8:"Ironman8";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"6527";i:2;s:4:"6157";i:3;s:4:"8169";i:4;s:4:"3472";}}i:1318;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1318;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:12:"Old Man Mike";s:5:"votes";i:9;s:6:"voters";a:9:{i:0;s:4:"7712";i:1;s:4:"4798";i:2;s:4:"7490";i:3;s:4:"5548";i:4;s:4:"8940";i:5;s:4:"4887";i:6;s:4:"8487";i:7;s:4:"7062";i:8;s:4:"8215";}}i:1319;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1319;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:10:"BeauBenken";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7727";}}i:1320;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1320;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:8:"IrishLax";s:5:"votes";i:7;s:6:"voters";a:7:{i:0;s:4:"7834";i:1;s:4:"8636";i:2;s:4:"4004";i:3;s:4:"6605";i:4;s:4:"6214";i:5;s:4:"7584";i:6;s:4:"5177";}}i:1321;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1321;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:4:"NDOM";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"1318";}}i:1322;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1322;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:10:"woolybug25";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"7282";i:1;s:4:"4303";}}i:1323;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1323;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:12:"Buster Bluth";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1324;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1324;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:11:"Rhode Irish";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"4898";}}i:1325;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1325;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:16:"HereComeTheIrish";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3138";i:1;s:4:"2778";}}i:1326;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1326;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:6:"NDinFL";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1327;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1327;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882115";s:5:"title";s:10:"jason_h357";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"8068";}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 09:14 AM.

Ironman 8

Comment

BeauBenken
      "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Beau.

Just because he's such a nice dude, prolific poster, and tries to keep the peace. I'm not saying I'll vote for him, but put him on the ballot. Lol!

Comment

GB Domer

Comment

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
            Beau.

Just because he's such a nice dude, prolific poster, and tries to keep the peace. I'm not saying I'll vote for him, but put him on the ballot. Lol!
            My reasoning as well

Side note: how about a "rookie of the year" category?

Comment

NDinLA

Comment

Old Man Mike

Comment

Gotta be GB. Comes in with good insider news just as we're about to kill each other.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                    My reasoning as well

Side note: how about a "rookie of the year" category?

Sounds good.

GITF, you see this?

Comment

I'm strongly behind Ironman 8 in this category.

Comment

Epitome purely for entertainment purposes

Comment

OMM because he drops the knowledge every time, GB most consistent. Although honorable mention to LAX because he has been bringing it as of late.

Comment

O M M
                            "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

woolybug25
                              Buster Bluth
                              HereComeTheIrish
                              Whiskeyjack
                              BeauBenken
                              Rhode Irish
                              BGIF
                              NDinFL

Comment

jason h357, dude is a stud
                                "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by NDFan4Life View Post
                                  woolybug25
                                  Buster Bluth
                                  HereComeTheIrish
                                  Whiskeyjack
                                  BeauBenken
                                  Rhode Irish
                                  BGIF
                                  NDinFL

Damn! Thanks bro

Comment

Damn! Thanks bro
                                    No problem. You've provided some very insightful posts.

I'd like to nominate everyone here, but it would take too long to list all of the names.

Comment

No problem. You've provided some very insightful posts.

I'd like to nominate everyone here, but it would take too long to list all of the names.
                                      I'm still waiting for the "ohhhh I meant NDinLA"

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NDFANnSouthWest View Post
                                        jason h357, dude is a stud
                                        Thanks but I have not been around as much this year. Appreciate the thought though.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the "ohhhh I meant NDinLA"

Lol
                                          Crap!

I have to go edit the other post.

So sorry.

Comment

Crap!

I have to go edit the other post.

So sorry.

Lol

Comment

NDinLA

Gotta give props to my fellow SoCal Domer dude!!!
                                              The future of Fighting Irish football is looking bright!!!

Comment

NDLA- keeping this place running
                                                Ironman- One of the nicest posters on here
                                                TT- your my dude

All 3 of those guys got my vote.

Comment

HCTI and me.

Scallions.
                                                  "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Lax

Comment

Nymike that new avatar pick is .......... wow

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                        Nymike that new avatar pick is .......... wow
                                                        Me at the family reunion brah....I had a kissing both and man my cousin wouldn't leave me alone, but i did make some serious cash off her. $14.67.... mostly nickels and pennies though...
                                                        Last edited by NYMIKE6; 12-22-2011, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYMIKE6 View Post
                                                          This new one is good. The other ones were ... Well .... Yeah

Comment

This new one is good. The other ones were ... Well .... Yeah
                                                            It's all about shock and awe kid....It's like your scrolling your scrolling then WTF? did i just see that? yeah i did.....

Comment

Originally posted by NYMIKE6 View Post
                                                              It's all about shock and awe kid....It's like your scrolling your scrolling then WTF? did i just see that? yeah i did.....
                                                              So your going to keep changing it every 5 min?

Comment

So your going to keep changing it every 5 min?
                                                                Haha usually its only you and i on at this hour. So i guess im "trying on" my avatar for you....I don't know kid just trying to find one i won't hear about every time i come on the site.

Comment

Just about cried when I heard my name mentioned especially so quickly. You guys...

Note: I have 30 posts til 5000 which I said I'd get by Christmas. It'll be harder to do since I lack a laptop to constantly use. lol But I'm gonna try dagnabit!
                                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

NdinLA

The site wouldn't run without him

Comment

NDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by NDOM View Post
                                                                        NDOM!
                                                                        Are you allowed to nominate yourself?

;)

Comment

GB...in a landslide
                                                                          Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Got to vote for Ironman 8. When he started posting in Jan he came on strong. then around September he became a MOD and has done a great job. That being said all nominees are great candidates.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Tough one. Still mulling it over

Comment

• #40
                                                                                GB gives quality over quantity (as do some of these other worthy candidates). Soooo many posts by some are at times a negative.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                                                                  GB gives quality over quantity (as do some of these other worthy candidates). Soooo many posts by some are at times a negative.
                                                                                  Agree, post count can be very misleading

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I can't decide. Someone give me the tally so far

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Am accepting Snubbucks for snubbed vote........
                                                                                      Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by jason_h537 View Post
                                                                                        Who you mulling over?

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Just click "View Poll Results".
                                                                                          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                                            Just click "View Poll Results".
                                                                                            Duh, someone may have earned a vote for Christmas

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Duh, someone may have earned a vote for Christmas
                                                                                              Baller!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Abstain

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Despite the fact he's a Crusader, this has to go to BGIF for me.
                                                                                                  This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    NDinLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB is up there cus he invited me to IrishEnvy!
                                                                                                    http://irishtp.com/

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X