Buster Bluth
    Irishtrinity
    KPENN
    Veer Option
    BobD
    Wabash Falcon
    BestBIrish
    BGIF
    a:12:{i:1359;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1359;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:16:"HereComeTheIrish";s:5:"votes";i:12;s:6:"voters";a:12:{i:0;s:4:"3704";i:1;s:4:"6787";i:2;s:3:"259";i:3;s:4:"7451";i:4;s:4:"4004";i:5;s:4:"7580";i:6;s:4:"7532";i:7;s:4:"2778";i:8;s:4:"4656";i:9;s:4:"8215";i:10;s:4:"6929";i:11;s:4:"4898";}}i:1360;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1360;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:12:"Sherm Sticky";s:5:"votes";i:4;s:6:"voters";a:4:{i:0;s:4:"7553";i:1;s:4:"5326";i:2;s:4:"6157";i:3;s:4:"2775";}}i:1361;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1361;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:12:"greyhammer90";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"5741";i:1;s:4:"7490";i:2;s:4:"7977";}}i:1362;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1362;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:11:"Johnnykillz";s:5:"votes";i:8;s:6:"voters";a:8:{i:0;s:4:"7163";i:1;s:4:"7547";i:2;s:4:"7584";i:3;s:4:"2800";i:4;s:4:"5251";i:5;s:4:"7469";i:6;s:4:"6969";i:7;s:4:"5548";}}i:1363;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1363;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:12:"Buster Bluth";s:5:"votes";i:7;s:6:"voters";a:7:{i:0;s:4:"7834";i:1;s:4:"6527";i:2;s:4:"7554";i:3;s:4:"7943";i:4;s:4:"8075";i:5;s:4:"7228";i:6;s:4:"7062";}}i:1364;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1364;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:12:"Irishtrinity";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"7207";i:1;s:4:"7334";i:2;s:4:"7712";i:3;s:4:"6390";i:4;s:4:"7282";}}i:1365;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1365;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:5:"KPENN";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"4078";}}i:1366;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1366;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:11:"Veer Option";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"8636";i:1;s:4:"7755";}}i:1367;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1367;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:4:"BobD";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"6721";}}i:1368;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1368;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:13:"Wabash Falcon";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"5029";i:1;s:4:"4858";i:2;s:4:"6747";}}i:1369;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1369;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:10:"BestBIrish";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"323";}}i:1370;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1370;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882119";s:5:"title";s:4:"BGIF";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"7727";}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 10:12 AM.

HCTI

Comment

I'll nominate myself?

Comment

HCTI

Comment

Originally posted by 4irishnation View Post
          HCTI
          What he said
          "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
            I'll nominate myself?
            And you'll lose

Comment

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
              And you'll lose

lmao

Comment

HCTI

Comment

Intentionally funny or unintentional? This is important.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

HCTI
                    and his mulletted bro, Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                      Intentionally funny or unintentional? This is important.
                      I'll nominate this guy

Comment

johnny makes me laugh.

Comment

Epitome
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                            I'll nominate this guy
                            Appreciate it. Oh and now that I think about it BUSTER. Dude makes me laugh every time.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Yep, definently buster

Comment

johnnykillz

Comment

Irishtrinity has my vote.
                                  This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

irishog77 just for his avatar alone

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                                      Funny?

Comment

PLACForever, hands down funniest poster ever.
                                        I do not like Brian Kelly as a coach.

Comment

Bob D...cracks me up
                                          "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by Veer option View Post
                                            Funny?
                                            Makes me laugh.
                                            This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Makes me laugh.
                                              ditto

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                Accepting nominations...

HCTI
                                                Sherm Sticky
                                                greyhammer90
                                                Johnnykillz
                                                Epitome
                                                Buster Bluth
                                                Irishtrinity
                                                Irishhog77
                                                "Funny haha? Or funny queer? Aright din."
                                                "You reckon you could make me sum biscuits an mustard?"

Comment

Comment

Makes me laugh.
                                                    Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                                    ditto
                                                    I guess.....I need to start....typing like this.......to elicit funnies.

Comment

he does make me laugh often... and i do appreciate the guy being here.. but somehow i dont think its intentional... no info..

Comment

Buster has an unfair advantage of reminding me of Arrested Development every time he posts

Comment

Was it KPENN who found that ridiculous gif of the purple dragon mascot falling all over the BBall court??? THAT alone would put him up at the top.

Comment

I guess.....I need to start....typing like this.......to elicit funnies.
                                                            Now thats funny ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                                              Was it KPENN who found that ridiculous gif of the purple dragon mascot falling all over the BBall court??? THAT alone would put him up at the top.

Comment

I nominate the Osama guy.
                                                                2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                  The damn jaw flopping around before he hits the floor gets me every single time.

Comment

The damn jaw flopping around before he hits the floor gets me every single time.
                                                                    I feel like he was under attack, but everyone just started cheering when they saw him. Not realizing he is actually dying

Comment

WabashFalcon.

^
                                                                      Unrivaled.

Read-up noobs.
                                                                      Last edited by johnnykillz; 12-21-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnykillz View Post
                                                                        WabashFalcon.

^
                                                                        Unrivaled.

Read-up noobs.
                                                                        Haven't seen him in a while.

Comment

In a word Trinity. He is the Stephen Wright of IE Posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                                                            In a word Trinity. He is the Stephen Wright of IE Posters.
                                                                            I'm the Dane Cook of IE.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by Junkhead View Post
                                                                              I'm the Dane Cook of IE.
                                                                              Then you don't get nominated.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                                Then you don't get nominated.
                                                                                Dane Cook is as badass as Nickelback.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  The tail deflating as he lays there motionless is my favorite part.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    lot of characters in here but my vote is:

buster bluth

when is gunner announcing?

Comment

• #43

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Killz

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                                                                                          Buster is like Bumblee the Transformer but he only speaks through gif.s

In fact I'd like him to lose a bet to someone and have to post only through gif for a season.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Who'saWildManNow View Post

In fact I'd like him to lose a bet to someone and have to post only through gif for a season.
                                                                                            I'm already working on the bet, my god that would be hilarious

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Who'saWildManNow View Post

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                                                                                              I'm already working on the bet, my god that would be hilarious
                                                                                              Nice, haha I think so too..

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                                                Haven't seen him in a while.
                                                                                                I am alive everyone. Work plus wife plus actually going on a Honeymoon after two years of marriage detracted from my ability to post.

But I will be back... OH WILL I EVER BE BACK.

Xmas break is awesome.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  This may seem out of left field, but could I nominate BGIF? Every. Single. Time. He kills a noob with statistics it makes me laugh because I remember how he's done that to me a good handful of times. lol

This could also possibly work for NDinLA, but he has emotions and a family unlike the super computer that is BGIF.
                                                                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    For all voters:

Just remember sexual chocolate & my Pool (Poole) party. Even though my pool party wet dream got deleted.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X