X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neutered

Comment

Originally posted by NDOM View Post
      Back in the day I would have been on this list for sure.
      LOL, like just the other day.. J/K
      Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

If Neutered wins, may I receive the award on his behalf? This would also help me out in the conspiracy theory category.

I meant to say, it would help US.

Comment

My vot is for Bambi. Maybe this will stop him from crapping on my front lawn!
          The future of Fighting Irish football is looking bright!!!

Comment

this is a run away.

Comment

Originally posted by NDinNV View Post
              If you took a nap for an hour you missed most of it and it was gone. I was in the same thread/timeframe that Neutered was banned. An epic day, but unfortunately I have forgotten the details. Maybe someone else remembers. I'm sure it had to do with bad grammar though . . . or maybe not.
              dshans was not banned for what went on that day/night with Neut. He stopped posting himself (I believe as a protest for what went down) but he wasn't banned for that. It was a separate incident.

For those of you who missed it, Neut had a rough night. Really rough. He had several rough nights in the past. I'll leave it at that. Per the boss, he's not coming back (don't waste your breath).

He definitely gets my vote though...
              sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

Since the dear is going to win anyway, I'll give a sympathy vote to Jayrock for persistence.
                This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Urban Meyer/ Dayne Crist was the most decieving troll I've seen so far. There were even people on here who backed him up and defended him. But in the end he was exposed. Twice.

With that being said, my vote goes to the deer
                  "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

this should be a land slide.......bambi will win easily

Comment

Udder landslide.

Everyone besides Neutered was Doomered.

Will Neutered win this one? Does a deer **** in the woods?

Seriously, Neutered left more little presents than anyone I've seen...both on IE and on your front lawn.

R.I.P. Bambi.
                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                        ... Everyone besides Neutered was Doomered.

Will Neutered win this one? Does a deer **** in the woods?

Seriously, Neutered left more little presents than anyone I've seen...both on IE and on your front lawn.
                        Bambi lives, believe me. I won't reveal sources. Even if you threaten to pull out all my teeth. Oh, wait. I'm "old" and must no longer have any teeth.

The kneutered one has chosen greener, freer pastures to **** upon.

Comment

Originally posted by NDinL.A. View Post

For those of you who missed it, Neut had a rough night. Really rough. He had several rough nights in the past. I'll leave it at that. Per the boss, he's not coming back (don't waste your breath).

He definitely gets my vote though...
                          Actually he should have the trophy retired or at least named for him as he has tenure. He received multiple bans in '09, '10, and '11.

There have been others with mulitple banishment such as Clotho and more recently Jayrock but they were generally short lived events.

Comment

I second that motion...this award should be known as the
                            "Neutered Domer Banned Member of the Year Award"
                            We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                              Since the dear is going to win anyway, I'll give a sympathy vote to Jayrock for persistence.
                              That would be deer, or dear deer at the very least.

Sheesh ...

Comment

I second the motion for the award to be named in honor of Bambi.

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                  Actually he should have the trophy retired or at least named for him as he has tenure. He received multiple bans in '09, '10, and '11.

There have been others with mulitple banishment such as Clotho and more recently Jayrock but they were generally short lived events.
                                  Yep!!
                                  Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X