• The 2011 IE Conspiracy Theory of the Year

Accepting Nominations

Tim Hinton to OSU
    Hendrix Transfer
    Gunner Kiel's entire recruitment
    BobD is Neutered
    BK's reason for benching Dayne
    BK's reason to not bench Tommy
    a:6:{i:1378;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1378;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882121";s:5:"title";s:17:"Tim Hinton to OSU";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7977";}}i:1379;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1379;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882121";s:5:"title";s:16:"Hendrix Transfer";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1380;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1380;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882121";s:5:"title";s:32:"Gunner Kiel's entire recruitment";s:5:"votes";i:4;s:6:"voters";a:4:{i:0;s:4:"7451";i:1;s:4:"2800";i:2;s:4:"8636";i:3;s:4:"3676";}}i:1381;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1381;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882121";s:5:"title";s:22:"BobD is NeuteredDoomer";s:5:"votes";i:12;s:6:"voters";a:12:{i:0;s:4:"7553";i:1;s:4:"7163";i:2;s:4:"6787";i:3;s:4:"5326";i:4;s:3:"259";i:5;s:4:"7834";i:6;s:4:"5741";i:7;s:4:"5251";i:8;s:4:"7616";i:9;s:4:"8215";i:10;s:4:"6969";i:11;s:4:"4078";}}i:1382;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1382;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882121";s:5:"title";s:30:"BK's reason for benching Dayne";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"3472";}}i:1383;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1383;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882121";s:5:"title";s:30:"BK's reason to not bench Tommy";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"3704";}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 10:31 AM.

I'm drawin a blank
    "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
      I'm drawin a blank
      Me too...I'm going with anything with NDOM, he is usually paranoid.

Comment

Hey it was requested...

Comment

GUNNER!!!! Was won in the last day and a half.

Comment

It's cool man, I seriously was tryin to think of one to nominate

Edit: Got one! Hendrix Transfer

Comment

Tom Hinton to OSU.

Comment

Brian Kelly has some type of man crush/is under the thumb of Tommy Rees. Therefore, he will not play anyone else, but Rees. Lest his secret get out via the media, interwebs, or whatever way Rees chooses to relay that info.
                "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." E.H.

Comment

Gunner Kiel and its not close at all!

Comment

A "conspiracy" is a secret agreement between different entities to withhold the truth about something from the general public, or at least severely manipulate that truth.

A conspiracy would be something like Lane Kiffen and Brady Hoke getting together to support a rumor that Brian Kelly was going to the NFL. Or, Brian Kelly and the rest of the team "leaking" the "news" that Cierre Wood and Manti Te'o were not going to be able to play in the FSU game to confuse them.

"Tim Hinton to OSU" sort of meets the requirements IF it was done/leaked for some directly nefarious purpose like out-recruiting ND for certain players. "BK sold on Hendrix/Golson" would fit the requirements if spread by Vanderbilt/LSU in aid of recruiting Kiel.

Make your own stuff up, or try to find one which might actually be going on, to keep thread alive.

Comment

Going with the "silent flip" of Tee and Tay
                      The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                      Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

There are some who thought I was part of a conspiracy.

Something about a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by BobD View Post

Something about a deer.
                          Yes! Totally forgot.

Comment

BobD = Neutered!

I'm still not totally convinced...

Comment

Something about a deer.

Comment

^
                                LMFAO!

Epic. Win.

Comment

Something about a deer.
                                  Can't be true however. No one becomes so tolerant of poor grammar so quickly.

Comment

If you rearrange the letters carefully in the name BobD you spell Neutered.

For those who have ears to hear hear; for those who have nose to smell, smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                      If you rearrange the letters carefully in the name BobD you spell Neutered.

For those who have ears to hear hear; for those who have nose to smell, smell.
                                      lmao, What does the D stand for? You may think Diaco but think again. D-E-E-R

Comment

Originally posted by jason_h537 View Post
                                        lmao, What does the D stand for? You may think Diaco but think again. D-E-E-R
                                        This conspiracy has legs..... 4 of em

Comment

What about the IE member being ND's Lep mascot theory...?

Did that thread exist our did I go lucid at night?

Comment

That Riddickulous can actually control the outcome of games.........

Comment

Ishaq Williams name in the Penn State student directory.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                Ishaq Williams name in the Penn State student directory.
                                                That was actually true though (I believe).

When most colleges admit you, they put you on a directory for emailing and that sort of thing.

Comment

Wait, who said what? They are reading this you know....

Comment

BobD(oomer). For sure. lol
                                                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                    Working...
                                                    X