X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2011 IE Thread of the Year

There.are.so.many.

I'll start with:

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...s-malzahn.html -TheBigGipper (RIP)
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...ght=ben+koyack -zsteele (banned)
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...iform+surprise- Shamrock on Helmet
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...erry-tate.html -johnnykillz
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/prof...bow+in+fantasy -mick2
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...t=mauk+vs+Kiel -The Hendrix Experience
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2012...t=mauk+vs+Kiel- delt1147 (banned)
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2012...t=mauk+vs+Kiel -Maddog77
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ng+some+things -Epitome
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ng+some+things -Epitome
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...l-awkward.html -KPENN
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...ight=chewbacca-IrishAlum1997
    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ht=coach+kelly -montanaquade (banned)
    a:13:{i:1399;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1399;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:61:"We Need a New Coach - We Need Gus Malzahn -TheBigGipper (RIP)";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"1594";i:2;s:4:"7616";}}i:1400;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1400;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:48:"See any potential in Ben Koyack ? -zsteele (RIP)";s:5:"votes";i:9;s:6:"voters";a:9:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"7712";i:2;s:4:"8075";i:3;s:4:"7228";i:4;s:4:"3676";i:5;s:4:"7616";i:6;s:4:"5695";i:7;s:4:"7943";i:8;s:4:"4303";}}i:1401;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1401;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:51:"What is the "uniform surprise"?- Shamrock on Helmet";s:5:"votes";i:9;s:6:"voters";a:9:{i:0;s:4:"6543";i:1;s:4:"2800";i:2;s:4:"4004";i:3;s:4:"5251";i:4;s:4:"7616";i:5;s:4:"7977";i:6;s:4:"8550";i:7;s:4:"1414";i:8;s:4:"8215";}}i:1402;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1402;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:32:"The real Terry Tate -johnnykillz";s:5:"votes";i:6;s:6:"voters";a:6:{i:0;s:4:"7163";i:1;s:4:"5326";i:2;s:3:"259";i:3;s:4:"7616";i:4;s:4:"6747";i:5;s:4:"7547";}}i:1403;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1403;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:33:"i started tebow in fantasy -mick2";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"7616";i:2;s:4:"7062";}}i:1404;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1404;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:30:">Tebow -The Hendrix Experience";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"4004";i:1;s:4:"7616";}}i:1405;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1405;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:29:"Mauk vs. Kiel- delt1147 (RIP)";s:5:"votes";i:4;s:6:"voters";a:4:{i:0;s:4:"7834";i:1;s:4:"7616";i:2;s:4:"7977";i:3;s:4:"4303";}}i:1406;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1406;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:39:"'12 IN QB Gunner Kiel (Offer) -Maddog77";s:5:"votes";i:8;s:6:"voters";a:8:{i:0;s:4:"7451";i:1;s:4:"8636";i:2;s:4:"6127";i:3;s:4:"7616";i:4;s:4:"7977";i:5;s:4:"7943";i:6;s:4:"4303";i:7;s:4:"7334";}}i:1407;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1407;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:27:"Hearing some stuff -Epitome";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"4858";i:2;s:4:"7616";i:3;s:4:"6747";i:4;s:4:"6605";}}i:1408;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1408;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:51:"Who ever close my thread earlier this week -Epitome";s:5:"votes";i:10;s:6:"voters";a:10:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"6787";i:2;s:4:"5741";i:3;s:4:"7616";i:4;s:4:"7977";i:5;s:4:"3704";i:6;s:4:"6390";i:7;s:4:"4303";i:8;s:4:"7584";i:9;s:4:"3472";}}i:1409;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1409;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:27:"Well this is awkward -KPENN";s:5:"votes";i:6;s:6:"voters";a:6:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"4078";i:2;s:4:"4004";i:3;s:4:"7616";i:4;s:4:"7469";i:5;s:4:"3472";}}i:1410;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1410;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:47:"Why is Chewbacca on the sideline?-IrishAlum1997";s:5:"votes";i:6;s:6:"voters";a:6:{i:0;s:4:"7553";i:1;s:4:"5326";i:2;s:4:"6527";i:3;s:4:"4004";i:4;s:4:"7616";i:5;s:4:"2778";}}i:1411;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1411;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882123";s:5:"title";s:57:"What do others think of coach kelly ? -montanaquade (RIP)";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7943";}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 03-12-2012, 12:22 PM.

What's the uniform surprise
    "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

REALLY!!!! You beat me 2 it. Damn

Comment

Definently the Koyack one

Comment

"The Real Terry Tate" started by shortnd

Comment

Dorial Green-Beckham
            Gunner Kiel

Maybe we should provide links on here to offer ourselves a refresher.

Comment

"i started tebow in fantasy" better be a finalist!

Comment

Kate vs Alyssa by BobD. C'mon, man.

Comment

Koyack and its not even close.

Comment

Maulk v. Kiel

Comment

Epitome...where art thou

Comment

What about the thread where killz bashes the guy with _666 handle. or was that in 2010?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                          What about the thread where killz bashes the guy with _666 handle. or was that in 2010?
                          2010, he came after me on that one too! Lol

Comment

Any thread that started and got deleted, just to be brought back up again is a winner to me. Aaron Lynch

Gunner Kiel is making a serious charge though.

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                              2010, he came after me on that one too! Lol
                              ok...lol

Comment

How is Maulk v. Kiel not a no brainer? It was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                  http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...erry-tate.html

Comment

Sweet it did make the cut for 2011!

Comment

Originally posted by AdmiralBackhand View Post
                                      Kate vs Alyssa by BobD. C'mon, man.
                                      gets my vote too.

Comment

How about the awesome video thread?

Comment

Uniform surprise

Comment

Uniform surprise

Comment

How about the awesome video thread?
                                              Too old, started in 2010.
                                              sigpic

Comment

Gotta be "the real terry tate" or that the epic insider-information knowledge drop that was "hearing some stuff"

Comment

"What do you guys think of Ben Koyack" is at the top of my list

Comment

We have a late entry candidate started by jonesman

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...r-defense.html

Comment

Aaron Lynch (Signed LOI)

Comment

There's got to be some Rees v Crist thread, or maybe just combine the 90 threads about that topic into one gigantic monster thread of the year.
                                                        "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." E.H.

Comment

I think it was too short-lived to be fully appreciated by all, but my vote is for the Gus Malzahn thread.

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about goin into this thread and kickin sh!t up just so it makes a late push.... It has big time potential

Comment

id have to say Lynch, i mean it SHUT DOWN IE!!! easy winner in my book
                                                              "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

I was a pretty big fan of the Gus Malzahn thread. So much fail.
                                                                sigpic

Comment

Was just gonna nominate that one. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Hendrix Experience View Post
                                                                    id have to say Lynch, i mean it SHUT DOWN IE!!! easy winner in my book
                                                                    I am pretty sure the Lynch thread was 2010

Comment

Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                                                                      Was just gonna nominate that one. Lol
                                                                      Lol, as soon as I saw the OP I knew it was gonna be a good one

Comment

That was the first thread. The second thread which got going around the Army AA game in 2011 shutdown the servers lol.

Comment

The 2nd one was 2011

Comment

Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                                                                            The 2nd one was 2011
                                                                            Yes but the 1st one was the stuff of legends

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by jason_h537 View Post
                                                                              Yes but the 1st one was the stuff of legends
                                                                              I remember the second one now...

Both equally epic in their ridiculousness

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Mauk vs Kiel. A timeless classic.

Shouldn't these be polls?
                                                                                Originally posted by koonja
                                                                                I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  I remember the second one now...

Both equally epic in their ridiculousness
                                                                                  those were dark days, banhammers flying left and right, the site crashing, uncrashing, then crashing again, ahh but that was a long time ago.... *stares reflectively into the distance

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post

They will be later,

Check it out. http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...ie-awards.html

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post

I believe he wanted us to throw out nominees for a poll later. It did not go according to plan

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        I'm seriously thinking about goin into this thread and kickin sh!t up just so it makes a late push.... It has big time potential
                                                                                        I tried to

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Too many....Keil Thread for me
                                                                                          2011 Irish Envy Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            "Hearing some things" laughed out loud at that one

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                                              There.are.so.many.

I'll start with:

Gus Mahlzahn
                                                                                              What do you guys think of Ben Koyack?
                                                                                              The Real Terry Tate
                                                                                              i started tebow in fantasy
                                                                                              Maulk v. Kiel
                                                                                              Gunner Kiel
                                                                                              Kate v. Alyssa
                                                                                              I think there should be two awards for thread of the year. One for the most relevant ND football thread and one for the least......of course I would nominate Kate vs Alyssa as the least. COME ON GUYS, ITS HALF NAKED HOTTIES!!!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                If the words in an argument, "You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?" ever appeared in a thread...then it would be my hands down winner of the year.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  What about Schuttgate?! I think it should get nominated!

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
                                                                                                    What about Schuttgate?! I think it should get nominated!
                                                                                                    Dude, good call

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X