Ballot:
    GBDomer
    Terry Tate
    Epitome
    NDinLA
    Turning Point
    PANDFAN
    IrishinFL
    a:7:{i:1274;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1274;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882110";s:5:"title";s:7:"GBDomer";s:5:"votes";i:17;s:6:"voters";a:17:{i:0;s:4:"7423";i:1;s:4:"5326";i:2;s:4:"7712";i:3;s:4:"6527";i:4;s:4:"6543";i:5;s:4:"7228";i:6;s:4:"6390";i:7;s:4:"7490";i:8;s:4:"4656";i:9;s:4:"8001";i:10;s:4:"6721";i:11;s:4:"6778";i:12;s:4:"7616";i:13;s:4:"3676";i:14;s:4:"7334";i:15;s:4:"7062";i:16;s:4:"4078";}}i:1275;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1275;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882110";s:5:"title";s:10:"Terry Tate";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"1545";i:1;s:4:"7163";i:2;s:4:"8636";i:3;s:4:"5251";i:4;s:4:"4761";}}i:1276;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1276;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882110";s:5:"title";s:7:"Epitome";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"4074";i:1;s:4:"5695";}}i:1277;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1277;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882110";s:5:"title";s:6:"NDinLA";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:3:"259";i:1;s:4:"7451";}}i:1278;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1278;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882110";s:5:"title";s:13:"Turning Point";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"6157";i:1;s:4:"3704";i:2;s:4:"6605";i:3;s:3:"251";i:4;s:4:"3472";}}i:1279;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1279;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882110";s:5:"title";s:7:"PANDFAN";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"6718";i:1;s:4:"2800";}}i:1280;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1280;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882110";s:5:"title";s:9:"IrishinFL";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 08:34 AM.

You should be on that list too.

Comment

Epitome definitely gets my nod for "insider of the year"

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
        You should be on that list too.
        Second that. Put yourself on there, GITF.

Comment

Also, we probably shouldn't mix ironic nominations in with genuine ones. I'd strike Epitome.

Besides, he's up for the big prize with POY.

Comment

GBdomer or yourself Golden

Comment

GBDomer and I would add The Turning Point.

Don't hate on Epitome he called the Prestwood transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                GBDomer and I would add The Turning Point.

Don't hate on Epitome he called the Prestwood transfer.
                GB definently, and GITF, and TP

Epitome "called" that transfer after it had been put on a pay site, just ask TT
                "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                  GB definently, and GITF, and TP

Epitome "called" that transfer after it had been put on a pay site, just ask TT
                  IDK Epitome called it two months before it went down.

Comment

How do I get TT here?

*jams copy machine*

Comment

Chris Brown's dad ;) How much more inside can you get?

Comment

GB

Comment

NDinLA gets my support

Comment

He didn't call ****.

It was posted on II months before Epitome "broke it."

See thread:

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ome-stuff.html

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                              He didn't call ****.

It was posted on II months before Epitome "broke it."

See thread:

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ome-stuff.html
                              Annnnnd boom

Comment

GB/Tate..I haven't looked in the Gunner thread for hours.....Next time I look, one of them will be the last poster.

Comment

More prophecies:

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...-coming-9.html

Comment

I'd put Ironman 8 on the list also.

Comment

pandfan gets my vote

Comment

I believe IrishinFL actually knows someone on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by jason_h537 View Post
                                          I believe IrishinFL actually knows someone on the inside.
                                          Plus, I actually openly tell who my source is.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IrishInFL View Post
                                            Plus, I actually openly tell who my source is.
                                            You talking about Gene or Alice?

Comment

Get Epitome out of there. He almost made this website crash

Comment

I'll say this about this award:

1. It should be given to the person who doesn't just get info from another site. That's not an 'insider', that's just someone with some extra cash and the time to pass along info.

2. Thank you to the one person smart enough to nominate me LOL. j/k. My 'inside info' is mostly from what I read on pay sites. The other stuff is from some h.s. coaches I know, from a friend who works with Pat Haden (got some good info last night - check the USC thread in about 10 minutes) at Heritage Hall at USC, and from going to USC functions through a couple friends.

3. I shouldn't win.

4. GB should win; if not him, The Turning Point, although he posts infrequently (thank you Nuetered).
                                                sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                  You talking about Gene or Alice?
                                                  Gene, Alice, and Michael Langston.

BTW, I thought I should mention from personal experience that if a mod claims to have sources (LSU mods?), ignore them. Their source is the person they work for to begin with.
                                                  sigpic

Comment

GB

Comment

Epitome fo sho.

Comment

Originally posted by NDinL.A. View Post
                                                        I'll say this about this award:

1. It should be given to the person who doesn't just get info from another site. That's not an 'insider', that's just someone with some extra cash and the time to pass along info.
                                                        This.

Comment

Gotta be TheTurningPoint or GB here. Most of the people who are knowledge sources simply get it from premium sites and then package it for the digestion of others. GB and TTP have actually brought us nuggets of info you can't get anywhere else.

I'd nominate someone like GoldenIsThyFame or jason_h for different category like "IE Reporter of the Year" for the doing the legwork bringing in all the info. I know how much time that takes and the site really thrives because of these people who provide the updates.

With that all being said, I'll give a hat tip to myself for breaking the #1 2013 Girls Lax Recruit committing to ND ;) I know that's the kind of news everyone sits up late at night on twitter waiting for. You'e welcome, America.

Comment

Good points guys, I'll create a separate topic and narrow down the nominees.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                                              Guys a f*ckin genius. A commit at the Spring Game? Who woulda thunk it?

Comment

I dont think i deserve this award. ironman, NDLA, TT, GIFT are all as good as i am.

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                  I dont think i deserve this award. ironman, NDLA, TT, GIFT are all as good as i am.
                                                                  Don't be so modest kid.....

Comment

I'd go with my boy GB. He's talked to recruits, seems to know stuff that nobody else does, and brought in/talks to TP.
                                                                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by nd1 View Post
                                                                      pandfan gets my vote
                                                                      thanks for the love!!!
                                                                      EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

I will post more frequently NDinLA lol
                                                                        http://irishtp.com/

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                        Working...
                                                                        X