Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Michigan vs ND tickets (South Bend)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Michigan vs ND tickets (South Bend)

In search of 2 tickets for the game this saturday was hoping maybe someone on here had a pair for sale. if anyone has anything please feel free to shoot me a PM

Originally posted by JM-Photo View Post
    In search of 2 tickets for the game this saturday was hoping maybe someone on here had a pair for sale. if anyone has anything please feel free to shoot me a PM
    I thought I was getting michiganed on the tickets I ordered, so I started searching for back up plans. I ended up getting my tickets, but in the meantime, talked to a guy who's selling a pair for $275 a piece for section 2.

Let me know if you want me to talk to him. He's a ND fan traveling from Chicago and will meet you with cash, so there's no way you'd get screwed over.

He may have sold them, I have no idea, but I'd ask for you.

Comment

yea im not willing to spend over a $100 a ticket. i understand the demand is high but its not gold.

Comment

Bro

Comment

Originally posted by JM-Photo View Post
          yea im not willing to spend over a $100 a ticket. i understand the demand is high but its not gold.
          You're not going to get a ticket for $100 or less, just FYI.

What you can do is go and scalp, and as the game gets closer (and even into the game) the prices will drop drastically. But you won't find a ticket for $100 until damn near or after kick off.

However, are you willing to literally fight michigan people and ruin their tailgates? Cause you could potentially get in free, per the Michigan thread and Lax.

Here's his offer: "I've got some disposable income... if someone would promise to just go around fighting people and wrecking tailgates, I'd fly them in for sure. 100% serious, no italics.

I'd want video proof though of the wreckage."

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
            You're not going to get a ticket for $100 or less, just FYI.

What you can do is go and scalp, and as the game gets closer (and even into the game) the prices will drop drastically. But you won't find a ticket for $100 until damn near or after kick off.

However, are you willing to literally fight michigan people and ruin their tailgates? Cause you could potentially get in free, per the Michigan thread and Lax.

Here's his offer: "I've got some disposable income... if someone would promise to just go around fighting people and wrecking tailgates, I'd fly them in for sure. 100% serious, no italics.

I'd want video proof though of the wreckage."
            This sounds like a good charitable cause. I would donate to it.
            #TeamKizer

Comment

I want tickets... just for free... so that i can sell them to Photo....
              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Never had trouble getting tickets off another ND fan. They tend to charge less than face value the closer you get to kickoff.
                "I'm not a film evaluator"
                - Kuejnhja 6-1-14

Comment

i remember getting tickets in here before for below face. i think there use to be a rule No over face value rule. i plan to watch in front of the joyce, just thought i would check here first.

Comment

If anyone has a solo, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                      If anyone has a solo, PM me.

Gotcha covered Brah... Enjoy.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X