Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets?

need tickets for all games this year at least a pair. had a season ticket lined up but the guy sold it to his nephew instead.

prefer to deal locally in south bend. PM me with what you have. please no ticket dealers not paying double face for a ticket.

Buying on game day is the way to go if you dont have season tickets. I have ALWAYS bought for less than face value on gameday when i have given my tix away.

Comment

yea i know im just worried of all the hype from last year people will shoot for the moon on the prices. parking in the area has already went up considerably. Lot i parked at last year $20 a game. this year is $50.

Comment

Your couch is free. Wahh... Supply and demand. Best of luck.

Comment

I have on ticket to the OK game.. $95 facevalue. email joncar14@yahoo.com

Comment

Heck of a first post.

Comment

Originally posted by loomis41973 View Post
              Heck of a first post.
              And already in the red on rep. Hmm.
              #TeamKizer

Comment

ND had a limited number of tickets released this morning at 8:30, they were gone by 9:15. There will possibly be more released every day this week around 8:30. For anyone looking for tickets, I recommend following @NDtix on twitter and subscribing to mobile updates. They sent out a tweet this morning at 8 tickets would be available.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X