DVD of Seasons??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD of Seasons??

Does anyone have dvd's of Notre dame football season's...i was hoping someone has made disk with all the games on them...and the full games not just highlights.....really interested in getting those!!

that would be quite the feat for someone to do

Comment

I'd imagine the only place you could legally get something like that would be through the University of Notre Dame or the NCAA.

Simply because I imagine it is sort of like the NFL where consent is necessary to tape or broadcast the games, but what do I know.
      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

haha yea but do you guys know if notre dame has done something like that..or the ncaa..i know florida has one from the national championship year

Comment

I have a number of games but no full seasons...

there are pleanty of places you can buy games from... let me find a link... one sec.

College Footbal DVDS And Data

I buy from the link below, good stuff

Sell.com marketplace : NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAMES ON DVD *GREAT QUALITY**FAST SHIP* for sale in Boston, MA area (22M52H)

My Football DVD Collection
          Last edited by ACamp1900; 06-11-2011, 10:04 AM.
          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

thats what im talking about!! thanks alot acamp

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
              I have a number of games but no full seasons...

there are pleanty of places you can buy games from... let me find a link... one sec.

College Footbal DVDS And Data

I buy from the link below, good stuff

Sell.com marketplace : NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAMES ON DVD *GREAT QUALITY**FAST SHIP* for sale in Boston, MA area (22M52H)

My Football DVD Collection
              NY/NJ Knights, thats a blast from the past

Comment

Does anyone have any good go-tos on this right now?? Two of my guys dried up or stopped selling... I am looking for some games and can't find anyone right now...
                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

There was a guy named Art out of the Carolina or Virginia that used to do individual games. I never bought any but he had many years of games. I saved his info but can't find it. He was frequently mentioned on NDNation some years ago.

Comment

The 1990 Orange Bowl just started...;)

Comment

Notre Dame games on vhs/dvd from 1978 - present

if any of you guys are looking for notre dame games? I know a place where you can get them. I have a friend that has permission from notre dame themselfs to have permission to sell these games. He has personal website. He has every single notre dame game since 1978. His website is Notre Dame Football on DVD ask for stan. Let him know james sent you. He ask me for your help

Comment

full seasons of games

I have a bunch of games my self looking to trade myself but I do have a friend who sells the games they have every game that notre dame has ever played from 1978 -present. Le me know what you want and what you need

thanks

Comment

I have every game on VHS from the 1990 orange bowl til holtz left. If you can convert to DVD and send me a copy you can have them.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                            The 1990 Orange Bowl just started...;)
                            "!@#$%"

Comment

where can i find the 2012 season DVD set? i went to the one site but its no longer selling them

Comment

notre dame football seasons

Anybody needs any notre dame fotball games any games from 1978 - present contact this man his name is stan his phone number is (301) 956 - 6706 . He has all the games i got some from this guy. I love the quality i am thinking about getting even more games from him. He would have full season of any season from 1978 - present. it is worth your time or shot

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                  "!@#$%"
                                  lil late... but to clear this up (hopefully BGIF will be back soon also) the 1990 OB was the one ND won...

the 1991 OB was the one that ended in "!@#$%"

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X