This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
    It'll be good to see the site get some updates and changes. Hopefully there will be no issues between some of the admins and the other posters due to their differences.

I think, if anything, what makes this good is that we have a regular interaction with the posters because we are some of the posters.

We also all acknowledge that personal opinions is a strong reason that this board is so great.
    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Can we get the Arcade back?

Comment

Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post

We will be upgrading our version of vBulletin so if it's available with that, I am okay with that.

Hopefully the upgrade of our system will help fix a lot of our current issues.
        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post

I actually just turned it back on, but you'll have to let me know if any of it works. I am unsure why it was disabled unless it was causing issues with the rest of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
            I actually just turned it back on, but you'll have to let me know if any of it works. I am unsure why it was disabled unless it was causing issues with the rest of the board.
            I think it has something to do with Adobe Flash, which is no longer.

Comment

Originally posted by tko View Post
              I think it has something to do with Adobe Flash, which is no longer.

That makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                It looks like none of them work and that's why it was turned off.

Comment

Congrats! This is good news

Comment

This is great. Congrats guys!

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations, fellas!

Comment

I approve this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                          when is the ownership group OnlyFans going live?
                          I'd settle for a GF's and Wives of IE OnlyFans account.
                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Awesome!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
                              Congrats fellas!

Am I the only one who realizes that Koon is actually Cack2.0? His master plan worked...from perma-ban to ownership.
                              WWE excited announcer: "My God....back from the dead! Can you believe it?! A not-so hostile takeover! By Koonja!"
                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Guess you'll need a new crop of mods to avoid conflict of interest?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X