Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats guys and thanks for all you do!!

Comment

Congrats and thanks for taking ownership of a great site I get free ND info.

Put me down for GoFundMe when that time comes.

Comment

Congrats fellas!

Am I the only one who realizes that Koon is actually Cack2.0? His master plan worked...from perma-ban to ownership.
        My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

Congrats, guys, and thanks. I'm sure you have wonderful ideas on improvements. Goshen Gipper would be proud and pleased.

I am reminded of Packers fans who own the team and maintain their seats through generations. If i can "invest" - as would many others - I'll make those adjustments to my will.

Or use it as a tax deduction. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy View Post
            Congrats, guys, and thanks. I'm sure you have wonderful ideas on improvements. Goshen Gipper would be proud and pleased.

I am reminded of Packers fans who own the team and maintain their seats through generations. If i can "invest" - as would many others - I'll make those adjustments to my will.

Or use it as a tax deduction. :)
            imagine your old man kicks it and you go to the reading of the Will and find out you are 1/6th owner of IE.
            What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
              imagine your old man kicks it and you go to the reading of the Will and find out you are 1/6th owner of IE.
              It might have more value than being a Packers owner.

Comment

Good, kick all these darn conservatives off the political boards

Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations!

Can I trade my vbucks for IE stock?
                  2011 Irish Envy Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                    Congratulations and thanks for the consideration on ownership.

I guess content isn't king afterall.
                    Don't feel bad. you weren't the only one who didn't get an invite. lol

Welcome news. Just keep the format of the threads the same and I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                      Congratulations and thanks for the consideration on ownership.

I guess content isn't king afterall.
                      Now is the time to formally demand a salary or a stock trade.
                      The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                      Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                        It might have more value than being a Packers owner.
                        boooooooooooo
                        My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

We need to have an IE Olympics once per year. Winner gets the power to unban one user.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                            The mods heard through the grapevine that IE was being put up for sale... and with consideration to the suggestions, complaints and ideas that we have heard here over the past couple of years, a group of us decided to buy in and take ownership.

The new ownership group:
                            • Whiskeyjack
                            • IrishLax
                            • Clashmore_Mike
                            • BeauBenken
                            • Luckylucci
                            • Cackalacky
                            • IrishLion

We plan on undertaking a few projects once we've got our feet under us, including updating the vBulletin software, increasing our visibility to the ND internet community, and (most importantly) maintaining and growing the awesome community that all of our users have had a hand in building here at IE.

There may be a couple short periods of outages soon, such as when the website is officially switched over to us. This will occur in the next couple of days, and there is currently an unspecified time frame for transitioning the site, copying files, etc. There will likely be another outage at some point when we update the vBulletin software, which we will try to announce ahead of time.

We wanted to make you all aware of the changes should you try to access the website and see that it's not available. If this is the case, we are likely working on transitioning the site's files or upgrading the software. Please be patient if the site is not working or loading when you try to log in, and bear with us while we iron out all the kinks. Any outages should not be overly long.

HOWEVER, in the event of an extended period of outage, perhaps check the new Irish Envy Twitter page to see what's going on (we currently have 2 [two] followers, so help us grow the account!). We will use it to inform our users of updates/changes/outages etc., but also to share topics and discussions from the site, and to interact with ND football internet in general.

You can also be on the lookout for a GoFundMe in the future... many of you expressed interest in contributing financially to the website if it meant things would not only continue to run, but improve. We hope to keep our momentum going regardless, but any financial assistance that you all feel generous enough to offer would help us immensely when added to our initial investment.

We will use this thread to keep the community updated of any other planned changes, issues, scheduled outages, etc., and you all can likewise use it to communicate with us regarding general website issues, questions and concerns.

Our ownership group consists of moderators, obviously... but we are guys that love to talk about ND football first and foremost, so we are invested in making sure IE is taken care of, regardless of our roles with the site. We want this place to grow and thrive, and we want all of our visitors to see how awesome our community is.

Now send us any and all potential bribe offers ASAP, as we can't confuse bribes with any potential GoFundMe funds in the future... so if you want someone banned, now is the time to see if you can turn Whiskeyjack corrupt.

(Seriously, though, we're really excited about this, and we hope you are, too.)
                            Congratulations but more importantly, thanks Lads!

I really appreciate the craic and discourse that this forum provides. There are a LOT of solid contributors from all walks of life. I've made some great "internet friends" and have learned a lot.

Really appreciate your efforts and the contributions of so many to this forum.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                              We need to us the ad revenue for an IE box in Notre Dame stadium
                              FIFY lol

Comment

Based on the names of the new owners I assume Koon will be released out of jail? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X