Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irish Envy: Under New Ownership

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You might try clearing the cache on your browser.

    Comment


    • I've cleared cookies and the cache, but I still can't get to the forums homepage yet. I'll keep trying different things to attempt to navigate.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GowerND11 View Post
        I've cleared cookies and the cache, but I still can't get to the forums homepage yet. I'll keep trying different things to attempt to navigate.
        mine has been about 50/50 on if he loads. im still experiencing some very slow load times and ive done all sorts of web clearings.
        Prehistoric

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post

          mine has been about 50/50 on if he loads. im still experiencing some very slow load times and ive done all sorts of web clearings.
          Yeah. Slow load times, it times out, the forum link still doesn't work most of the time.

          I also have yet to find how I can open a thread on the last page so I don't have to manually input it from the first page. We'll get there though, I'm glad our own people bought it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GowerND11 View Post

            Yeah. Slow load times, it times out, the forum link still doesn't work most of the time.

            I also have yet to find how I can open a thread on the last page so I don't have to manually input it from the first page. We'll get there though, I'm glad our own people bought it.
            there is a little blue double arrow looking thing that is supposed to take you to the last post. ive found it works on some threads and not on others. When the forum or front page dont load for me it typically says server error.
            Prehistoric

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GowerND11 View Post

              Yeah. Slow load times, it times out, the forum link still doesn't work most of the time.

              I also have yet to find how I can open a thread on the last page so I don't have to manually input it from the first page. We'll get there though, I'm glad our own people bought it.
              Stuff is pretty fucked right now, I'm meeting with a programmer tonight to discuss stability and fixes. It'll get there, but it's going to be a process. We unfortunately were kind of backed into a corner because the 10+ year old software would not run on new servers... so we are having to plow through with an upgrade instead of taking it as slow as we wanted.

              Anyways, if you're on the front page and want to jump to last click the little blue double arrow on the right side of the thread.

              Comment


              • It’s starting to come together and looks pretty good guys! Nice work.

                A little irritating moving around & relearning everything but we’ll get there. Hopefully we won’t lose the older posters who are having a difficult time finding their way to the website since the original URL isn’t accessible.
                Last edited by Henges24; 02-16-2021, 09:32 PM.
                "Fvck Michigan" - The World

                Comment


                • Looks good. It will take sometime to get used too.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IrishLax View Post

                    Stuff is pretty fucked right now, I'm meeting with a programmer tonight to discuss stability and fixes. It'll get there, but it's going to be a process. We unfortunately were kind of backed into a corner because the 10+ year old software would not run on new servers... so we are having to plow through with an upgrade instead of taking it as slow as we wanted.

                    Anyways, if you're on the front page and want to jump to last click the little blue double arrow on the right side of the thread.
                    It's getting better though. I was able to get in via the front page today, which was not the case before.
                    It's the offseason, so we can deal lol.
                    Good job you guys.
                    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                    Comment


                    • Was working much better on my PC than it is on my phone.
                      Prehistoric

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                        Was working much better on my PC than it is on my phone.
                        That's where I am. I can get to the site on my phone, but it won't let me log in. I'm sure we'll figure it all out, learn the new stuff, and the bugs will get weeded out soon enough. Glad to be back.
                        Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                        Comment


                        • Question... will IE have advertising under the new ownership?
                          The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                          Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                            Question... will IE have advertising under the new ownership?
                            Irish Envy presented by Depends

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post

                              Irish Envy presented by Depends
                              lol. i was talking about ads on the board.
                              just hoping we don't end up with popups and silly stuff.
                              The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                              Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post

                                lol. i was talking about ads on the board.
                                just hoping we don't end up with popups and silly stuff.
                                I remember last season there was a while where I was getting UM ads on here. So nothing could be worse than that.

                                Side note I wonder why my profile pic isn't working when I post but shows up everywhere else.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X