Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Deletion

All,
    It appears that once we migrated the forum and upgraded, the new forum has determined that all your old threads you interreacted with have become subscriptions. I know some of you have asked about clearing those out. I will undertake that task. This thread is for you to que to have your current subscriptions deleted. If you want your subscriptions deleted ....post in this thread and they will be handled in order of received posts.

"From Chaos comes Clarity"

Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
    All,
    It appears that once we migrated the forum and upgraded, the new forum has determined that all your old threads you interreacted with have become subscriptions. I know some of you have asked about clearing those out. I will undertake that task. This thread is for you to que to have your current subscriptions deleted. If you want your subscriptions deleted ....post in this thread and they will be handled in order of received posts.
    If my subs are deleted will that impact how my notifications work?
    Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post

If my subs are deleted will that impact how my notifications work?
      I believe notification management is separate from Subscription management. I am looking to see if mods can modify notifications but I am not seeing how right now. Deleting subscriptions does not affect notifications that I have seen.

From your Message Center under Notifications, you can remove Notifications by page or all or individual.

I can delete subscriptions from you so that you can start fresh and subscribe to threads you want moving forward.

Capture.JPG
      Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-20-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I only ask because my notifications read "a post has been made on Your subscribed thread".

So my thinking was if I delete my subs I'd no longer get a notification of new activity.
        Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
          I only ask because my notifications read "a post has been made on Your subscribed thread".

So my thinking was if I delete my subs I'd no longer get a notification of new activity.
          Your current notifications will stay until you delete them. See my image above. If I delete your subs, its a one time thing and no going back. You will then have to resubcribe in the threads you post moving forward.

This is for those posters whose subscriptions are very large when the migration happened.

After I delete the subs you will have to resubscribe and the notifications will occur per your specified settings.

Comment

Sign me up, please.

I started to delete some, manually, but it's an arduous process. I'd prefer 0 subscriptions.

Thanks!

DONE. Please PM me if something is wrong -CACK
            Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-20-2021, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Disregard, I figured it out.

Yes, Please. I don't have a ton but would appreciate it as I cannot see how to cancel the subscription. TIA Cacka and reps given!

Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-20-2021, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Me too please. I want to be fresh and unburdened....

Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-20-2021, 08:03 PM.
                The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Hey Cack, put me in the queue to delete the subs please. Thank you sir

Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-20-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X