Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on you knuckleheads. Almost to the $1,000 goal, but to be honest, it will take more than that for the guys to keep the site humming properly. Even if it's only $5 or $10 every little bit helps. I promise no one will rat you out to your wife! lol

Comment

Done, thanks guys. The new site is coming into its own, glad everything went well.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
        Come on you knuckleheads. Almost to the $1,000 goal, but to be honest, it will take more than that for the guys to keep the site humming properly. Even if it's only $5 or $10 every little bit helps. I promise no one will rat you out to your wife! lol

Yeah, that was my thought too that $1,000 probably isn't enough, and we can expect upgrades to be needed in the future as well. While I jest about a premium subscription because I don't want to line Cack and Lax's pockets (kidding), it might be worth while after this initial relaunch to explore a small monthly type of subscription totally optional that goes to a fund for this site. Just my $0.02, and have no idea how difficult that would be to set up.

Comment

Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post

Yeah, that was my thought too that $1,000 probably isn't enough, and we can expect upgrades to be needed in the future as well. While I jest about a premium subscription because I don't want to line Cack and Lax's pockets (kidding), it might be worth while after this initial relaunch to explore a small monthly type of subscription totally optional that goes to a fund for this site. Just my $0.02, and have no idea how difficult that would be to set up.
          Some football sites do a yearly donation drive format. Might be good to do that at the start of the season when traffic is high.

Comment

$94 dollars away from the initial goal.
            Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Its my job to make sure we become that family.

Comment

CRAZY. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME
              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

Some football sites do a yearly donation drive format. Might be good to do that at the start of the season when traffic is high.
                When Rakes does their charity drive most folks make their donation amount to some silly stat line. Like ten cents per day since we last lost to USC or $37 for remember the six true score. Makes it more fun and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                  CRAZY. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME
                  Live look at Cacky after draining the gofundme

Comment

Looks like Cancun

Comment

Why me lol?

FTR Im stupid when it comes to website building so fundraising was at least something I could contribute to.
                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                        Why me lol?

FTR Im stupid when it comes to website building so fundraising was at least something I could contribute to.
                        So no rolling around in a kiddie pool filled with a thousand singles?

Comment

Got y'all to 1,000...and 1, bitches.

Anybody giving out free hand jibbers, ala Boyd Crowder when he ran Shelby's sheriff campaign?

Comment

Done. Thank you all for taking this on. Love this site.

Comment

Alright, I've spent enough time here and had enough fun to feel obligated to chip in some dough. I'll drop a few dollars in the jar tomorrow. BTW, how much would it take to get ACamp permabanned? Asking for a friend.
                              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                Alright, I've spent enough time here and had enough fun to feel obligated to chip in some dough. I'll drop a few dollars in the jar tomorrow. BTW, how much would it take to get ACamp permabanned? Asking for a friend.
                                ACamp1900 ? Probably tree fiddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X