X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Envy GoFundMe

All Irish Envy Members:

Irish Envy has been a home to many of us for a great many years. We have all made some great friends and shared many a moment together as relates to most all things Notre Dame. As you may be aware several of us have taken up ownership of the site and are planning to shepherd it into the future and improve the home we all know and love. As such the site needs a good bit of upgrading and enhancements. We have undertaken the upgrading of the platform and will be looking to improve functionality as we can.

With this in mind below is a GoFundMe link for the Irish Envy Website Improvement. Donations are very much welcome. All proceeds will go into the costs of upgrading and maintaining the site as needed and any additional funds will be used for future enhancements. Please visit the GoFundMe link and help us keep the wonderful place....wonderful. Go Irish.
    Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-17-2021, 08:55 AM.
    "From Chaos comes Clarity"

The most important thing for us was ensuring that this was a community owned and operated site so that we would be empowered to make the updates people want. This is starting with upgrading the vBulletin software, and will go beyond that as funds allow. If there is a specific site functionality you'd like to see added, please drop us a line on that so we can look into it. All funds contributed by users will go towards operating expenses and upgrades. Initial donations will go to the vBulletin updates we're starting and paying for out of pocket.

Comment

Done, thanks guys

Comment

I donated as one of the anons.

Comment

Done and done!

Comment

Done

Comment

You guys are amazing. Thanks!
              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

I just donated. I've been on this site for over 13 years. This forum is a community for Irish sports fans that needs to stay for years to come. Thanks to eveyone that has put in the effort to preserve the site. I might not post too often, but the site has been a part of many of our lives and I would hate to see that go. Long live IE.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! To give an update, we contracted a professional last night to make some immediate fixes. Going to irishenvy.com should no longer give an Internal Server Error it should redirect to the front page. There is a LOT more debugging that needs to be done to fix load times, etc. but we're already making progress and the site is way more stable now than it has been the first few days.

After we're feeling good about the site stability and baseline function, we're going to start working on the user interface and user experience aspects of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                    Thanks everyone! To give an update, we contracted a professional last night to make some immediate fixes. Going to irishenvy.com should no longer give an Internal Server Error it should redirect to the front page. There is a LOT more debugging that needs to be done to fix load times, etc. but we're already making progress and the site is way more stable now than it has been the first few days.

After we're feeling good about the site stability and baseline function, we're going to start working on the user interface and user experience aspects of the site.
                    Sounds good. I will donate soon.
                    Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Its my job to make sure we become that family.

Comment

Does my donation make me a minority owner of IrishEnvy?

Comment

Does my donation get me access to the Varsity Club premium plus board that the non-donating poors don't get to post/troll on?

Comment

I donated two cents per post - seemed appropriate. Have some fun with it guys.

Comment

I rarely post...but Irish Envy and Sons of Sam Horn (Red Sox) are my must reads everyday.

Thanks for keeping us moving forward.

Comment

Just hit you with $100 for many years of enjoying banter and info free of charge! Keep up the good work, Gents.

Comment

Working...
                              X