• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

Do you use tapatalk? Just curious
    I do not (and never have)
    Prehistoric

Comment

The Search Tool next to the banner looks awkward and does not appear to work anyways, would take it out for now
      What did Davonte do?

Comment

Any way to stop the site from constantly logging me out?

Comment

First time I have been able to visit in damn near two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post

So I thought I was getting logged out too, but as soon as I click on a thread, I’m logged in a ready to post

Comment

Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
              That's coming from the redirect when you go to irishenvy.com. That will eventually be fixed, but in the meantime as long as you don't leave the forums or front page you should stay logged in. Similarly, even if you get "logged out" I think as soon as you click on a post you should be logged back in by default. Let me know if that isn't the case.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post

That's coming from the redirect when you go to irishenvy.com. That will eventually be fixed, but in the meantime as long as you don't leave the forums or front page you should stay logged in. Similarly, even if you get "logged out" I think as soon as you click on a post you should be logged back in by default. Let me know if that isn't the case.
                Yeah it appears that I'm only "logged out" on the home page.

Comment

Having some serious issues again getting to front page or main forum screen. Only way I can access the site right now is by going to my history and picking a page I previously visited then navigating through various links on the page (notifications/subscriptions,etc) but server errors galore.
                  Prehistoric

Comment

I keep getting ‘internal server error’ for over 50% of my log in attempts.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I’m getting ‘internal server error’ for over 50% of my log in attempts. This occurs for hours at a time.
                      sigpic

Comment

• The last two days we are experiencing a lot more internal server errors, especially on the front page. This appears to be related to database and server issues. We've had a professional looking into it, but there isn't a timetable to fix it as they're currently troubleshooting what is causing the problems. I would hope that by the end of the week we have resumed some or all of these issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                          The last two days we are experiencing a lot more internal server errors, especially on the front page. This appears to be related to database and server issues. We've had a professional looking into it, but there isn't a timetable to fix it as they're currently troubleshooting what is causing the problems. I would hope that by the end of the week we have resumed some or all of these issues.
                          Good to know I'm not the only one.. Keep up the good work Mods.

Comment

• Big improvement in the speed today.

Comment

• I tried to post earlier but received a time out after clicking "post reply"

Also, will there be a new posts button?
                              Last edited by goldandblue; 02-23-2021, 05:24 PM.
                              Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Its my job to make sure we become that family.

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                The Search Tool next to the banner looks awkward and does not appear to work anyways, would take it out for now
                                I have had zero issues with the search tool when I use it. Anyone else who is having issues?
                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Working...
                                X