Testing New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

Ok, let me see if I can find out how to enable that :)
    On Tapa there’s a like button. No idea if that counts towards your rep though.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post

On Tapa there’s a like button. No idea if that counts towards your rep though.
      Legacy rep points seem to exist, but I think the "like" button currently operates independent of them. We are going to have to evaluate all options, but wouldn't be surprised if we're headed towards some sort of upvote or upvote/downvote system depending on what is easiest to implement.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post

Legacy rep points seem to exist, but I think the "like" button currently operates independent of them. We are going to have to evaluate all options, but wouldn't be surprised if we're headed towards some sort of upvote or upvote/downvote system depending on what is easiest to implement.
        This is correct. From what I've seen looking at the vbulletin support forums, reputation has been replaced by likes, so liking a post is the same as giving rep points. Once enough points have been accumulated, you will start to see a bar pop up under your user name. It not green, or red in koonja's case, but orange apparently. This was something that was supposed to be further developed back in 2014 apparently. Not sure at this point if it has been.

Comment

Man I feel old. Just finally figured out today how to get to the new site lol.
          I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

clashmore_mike is the new King of IE.

Comment

Ive been robbed of Vbucks....

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                Mike, I'd rep you if I could.
                Savage man just savage. Lmao. :)
                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

The vBucks system was untenable anyway, not a big deal if it isn't supported in the new version (no idea if it is or isn't). There was so much inflation that it was breaking vBets if people put too much money down. I say this as someone who was in the Top 10 for richest vBuck people. If it doesn't come back there's no big loss there imo.

Comment

Tapatalk is enabled

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tapatalk is enabled

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      I have never used tapatalk. Does it make it easier?

Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post

For mobile use, it definitely should, and you can get it free.
                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

I encourage anyone who lost their avatar to try uploading a new one by going to their profile and selecting edit avatar. Barring it being too big of a file, you should be able to select a pic and resize it appropriately for the new site.
                          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post

Not sure if its easier really, more of a personal preference. I have used it since I've been a member here. VB5 has some stylings for mobile devices that make it easier to post and navigate than the old site too.

Comment

Mike et al., I hope y'all didn't take my previous comment to sound ungrateful or belittling the effort y'all put in here. It was meant more as a funny surprise. It's already looking better!

Comment

Not sure if its easier really, more of a personal preference. I have used it since I've been a member here. VB5 has some stylings for mobile devices that make it easier to post and navigate than the old site too.
                                Ok thanks you both you and BeauBenken
                                Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Working...
                                X