Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > ulukinatme
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Conversation Between ulukinatme and Irish#1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. ulukinatme
    05-28-2019 09:27 AM
    ulukinatme
    Haha, at least you can find it entertaining. Some men can't laugh at the madness and it drives them insane as well.
  2. Irish#1
    05-28-2019 07:53 AM
    Irish#1
    After being married for 46 years I should ! lol

My wife is the creative type that doesn't have an organized thought in her brain and being in IT I'm very detailed and organized. Keeps things entertaining. lol
  3. Irish#1
    04-26-2018 03:11 PM
    Irish#1
    I'm centered to the right as well, but don't think I'm extreme. Cacky, Buster and SonofO refuse to believe there is anything but their opinion. Cacky has went overboard with his use of the F word and calling others idiots simply because they care to counter his argument. That's why I gave up and only read the thread and don't post in it.
  4. ulukinatme
    04-26-2018 12:01 PM
    ulukinatme
    Right? I've said in the past nothing good comes of that Trump thread. I participate very rarely, mostly because I don't see the point. I acknowledge that I'm right of center, but I'm no extremist. I'd like to think I'm fairly reasonable. There is so much craziness that is spread from all sides in there, I feel like we get a bit desensitized to the drama.
  5. Irish#1
    12-16-2015 03:12 PM
    Irish#1
    Thanks for the rep.
  6. ulukinatme
    09-11-2015 03:03 PM
    ulukinatme
    Yeah, Kevin Pollock is definitely one of my favorite Walken impersonators. There's a lot of people that do him, but he's definitely in my Top 3 or right at the top.

Copyright 2004 - 2013 IrishEnvy.com. All Rights Reserved. All material on this Notre Dame Fighting Irish discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Notre Dame, the Big East Conference or the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting. SEO by vBSEO 3.7.4