Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Irish Insanity
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Conversation Between Irish Insanity and GoIrish41
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. GoIrish41
    07-07-2016 03:46 PM
    GoIrish41
    Thanks for the reps, II.
  2. Irish Insanity
    04-09-2015 09:30 AM
    Irish Insanity
    I just don't understand some peoples agenda. A thread where everyone was having a decent discussion, and he comes in and quotes your post and attacks it but doesn't disagree with it. His issue was that you responded specifically to the topic of the thread and didn't generalize your feelings to cover all social issues. Posts like his are why threads go south so quickly
  3. GoIrish41
    04-08-2015 12:32 PM
    GoIrish41
    Thanks for the reps.
  4. GoIrish41
    07-27-2013 05:48 PM
    GoIrish41
    I am astonished by how aggressive people are getting because people won't just cede their points that make them believe Zimmerman was guilty of crimes. I don't get mad and attack people when they don't agree with me, and I really don't understand why some people feel the need to do this. Keep up the good posting my friend.
  5. Irish Insanity
    07-27-2013 05:27 PM
    Irish Insanity
    I agree. It seems any way they can pick apart an opposing argument just to say their opinion is the only one. Then I got defensive on Bogs when he wasn't even talking about me. I just seem to get defensive every time I read the thread because I don't share the same opinion as they do, and when it's expressed they instantly attack.
  6. GoIrish41
    07-27-2013 03:47 PM
    GoIrish41
    thanks for chiming in II. It is difficult to believe that we are having an argument over the definition of the word "chase." hahaha These guys' argument seems desperate to me.
  7. Irish Insanity
    07-17-2013 10:35 PM
    Irish Insanity
    I get that others may feel different about his level of responsibility, but I don't get that they feel the need to force their opinions on others, and at times seem like they are requiring an explanation of why anyone feels different, just to attempt to dismantle that explanation too. A person unfortunately lost their life after being involved in a confrontation with someone who, as far as I'm concerned, creepily followed them and then ignored a reasonable suggestion to stay removed from the situation until authorities could handle it. If someone approached me at night while I was walking after I knew they were following me in their vehicle, I would confront them too. TM's reaction to me was far more reasonable than several of GZ's actions that lead up to that point.
  8. GoIrish41
    07-17-2013 10:24 PM
    GoIrish41
    have to spread it around before I can rep you, but good post. can't believe how much of a pass this guy is getting from so many people. HE KILLED A KID for God's sake.

Copyright 2004 - 2013 IrishEnvy.com. All Rights Reserved. All material on this Notre Dame Fighting Irish discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Notre Dame, the Big East Conference or the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting. SEO by vBSEO 3.7.4