Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > T Town Tommy
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Conversation Between T Town Tommy and Irish YJ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
  1. T Town Tommy
    11-18-2019 02:08 PM
    T Town Tommy
    Thanks for the reps. Sucks for Tua. Hope he can make it back but man... he is made out of glass.
  2. T Town Tommy
    10-19-2019 01:39 PM
    T Town Tommy
    No problem. I am doing well. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you too.
  3. T Town Tommy
    10-04-2019 01:16 PM
    T Town Tommy
    Thanks bud. Hope all is well. I kinda find it ironic that the same posters calling for PJ to play would be the same ones raising hell if he did and ND dropped a game or two. I think Kelly knows best and will play him when he thinks he is ready.
  4. Irish YJ
    11-07-2018 03:03 PM
    Irish YJ
    Haverturd needs to take some "class" lessons from you Bama guys. It hurts just typing Bama and class in the same sentence... LOL... In all seriousness, I don't have a problem with TH. He's a turd, but some turds are fun to flush.
  5. T Town Tommy
    11-07-2018 02:55 PM
    T Town Tommy
    LoL.. little TH was having a bad day I guess.
  6. Irish YJ
    07-09-2018 02:37 PM
    Irish YJ
    That's what one of my buddies told me (about the first 20-30 minutes). I'm going to get through it, as I'm a big fan of the period, topic, and actors! Hope you are doing well 3T
  7. T Town Tommy
    07-09-2018 01:39 PM
    T Town Tommy
    I am probably not the best movie critic, especially when it comes to WWII historical dramas. I have studied a lot of history from that war - especially the European side conflicts so I may be a bit biased. It was dialogue heavy and lacked the action and the first 20-30 minutes dragged, but in the end I thought it captured fairly accurately Churchill's first few weeks as PM.
  8. Irish YJ
    10-22-2017 08:06 PM
    Irish YJ
    Yup, he gone soon. Hot trash! They need to bring in a proven guy. At one point, thought he (Butch) was the one, but the consistency has just never been there. I'm expecting you guys to put up 50 in two weeks. Don't let me down :-)
  9. T Town Tommy
    10-22-2017 04:03 PM
    T Town Tommy
    Ha. If a 45-7 win can be sloppy the game yesterday was it. Butch will be gone soon enough I guess. On the other hand your Irish looked impressive. Great win.
  10. Irish YJ
    10-21-2017 04:50 PM
    Irish YJ
    Meant to wish you good luck (you don't need it) today lol. Can you please phone Saban and tell him not to put half a hundred (or a hundred) on the T(ire Fire Vols). Hope you enjoy buddy.

Copyright 2004 - 2013 IrishEnvy.com. All Rights Reserved. All material on this Notre Dame Fighting Irish discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Notre Dame, the Big East Conference or the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting. SEO by vBSEO 3.7.4