Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > T Town Tommy
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Conversation Between T Town Tommy and ulukinatme
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 62
  1. ulukinatme
    Yesterday 02:33 PM
    ulukinatme
    I sincerely hope you guys kick the crap out of Michigan, they deserve all the bad things.
  2. T Town Tommy
    Yesterday 02:24 PM
    T Town Tommy
    Thanks for the reps bud. Guess I should edit it to say Ole Miss now. Good luck in your bowl game.
  3. T Town Tommy
    11-12-2019 12:52 PM
    T Town Tommy
    Yeah I agree. It was like when the announcers lit up the cigars when Bama beat Tenn. It's a bit unprofessional even in their attempt to be fuunny. Coach O is golden and I really do like him. He loves his players, team, school, and state and one can't ask for more. And I am glad he seems to have a good sense of humor. I don't hate LSU but I do hate playing them. It is typically big boy football most years and a battle from start to finish. This year's game with the offense wasn't my style for sure.
  4. ulukinatme
    11-11-2019 09:23 PM
    ulukinatme
    Normally I would say the Coach O imitations are in poor taste, apparently he finds them funny and sees it as the sincerest form of flattery. Still the ESPN broadcast was rather...ahh...strange? Certainly felt a little unprofessional.
  5. T Town Tommy
    10-17-2019 02:38 PM
    T Town Tommy
    Thanks for the reps. I have always been a huge fan of LJ on the court. But man... his off the court stuff doesn't sit well with me. He probably wishes he could take back his comments at this point but much like other elites, his ego won't allow him to say he was wrong.
  6. T Town Tommy
    11-08-2018 06:56 PM
    T Town Tommy
    LoL..

Hate the news on Book. I think you guys still win however. Maybe a smaller margin of victory but a victory is all that matters right now. Oh.. and getting Book back for Cuse. That game becomes much more dangerous without him.
  7. T Town Tommy
    09-27-2018 02:49 PM
    T Town Tommy
    Yep... I think you guys get it done Saturday.
  8. ulukinatme
    09-05-2018 04:18 PM
    ulukinatme
    That's not that surprising given his attitude during camp, but Tua is the right guy to be behind center so he'll either have to suck it up and be a team player or by the sounds of it he'll be looking to ply his trade elsewhere. QBs these days seem the most prone to find greener pastures when their football career doesn't go how they plan.
  9. T Town Tommy
    09-05-2018 02:46 PM
    T Town Tommy
    Here is a little nugget for you on the QB situation that isn't well known or at least hasn't been talked about much. Jalen called a team meeting last Thursday without notifying the coaches. That's a big no no under Saban. Basically he told the team that he has to do what's best for him and look out for his future. Needless to say, it didn't go over well with the players - or the coaches when they found out. I like Jalen but Tua is just so much better. The stats from the fall scrimmages aren't published but Tua was like 8 TDs 0 Ints and Jalen was like 2 TDs and 4 Ints. Wasn't even close and you can tell which one the players prefer on the field.
  10. ulukinatme
    09-04-2018 04:41 PM
    ulukinatme
    Thanks, I think you guys got the right QB behind center right now, and that offense is going to be scary good with all that talent.

Copyright 2004 - 2013 IrishEnvy.com. All Rights Reserved. All material on this Notre Dame Fighting Irish discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Notre Dame, the Big East Conference or the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting. SEO by vBSEO 3.7.4