X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Sad

May He Rest In Peace

Comment

WOW!!!!! I am speechless. I came on IE today, just to see what info GG had for us. I didn't know GG, but wow, he seemed like a great guy, i acutually feel like I know him. So dedicated, and knowledgeable--he definately left an impact on me, this feels unreal. My prayers definately go out to the family. This is the second time I've received this kind of news within the last week. May God be with the family.

Much Love..
      Michael

Comment

I am really saddenned by the news. My prayers go out to both families and all friends.

We'll see if Jimmy can lend a heavenly hand in the recruiting process.

Comment

Almost every day I would come on and see what crazy stuff my uncle would thread/ post. He was the reason I became a part of this website. I was always fasinated by what he wrote about other scouts and recruits. Now that he is gone I will try to take his place posting about new recruits or what ever is new.
          Rest in peace GG

Comment

For longtime IrishEnvy members

Please see the request from GoshenGipper's family. They would like to see some of his best posts and threads from the Irish Envy community.

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...tml#post236717

Comment

Originally posted by Little Gipper View Post
              Almost every day I would come on and see what crazy stuff my uncle would thread/ post. He was the reason I became a part of this website. I was always fasinated by what he wrote about other scouts and recruits. Now that he is gone I will try to take his place posting about new recruits or what ever is new.
              I think that would be a great way to honor your uncle.

Comment

Agree ND23. I'm sure that your uncle his very honored by you keeping up with what he has been so vital too. Look forward to reading many post from you. Little Gipper I'm sure your uncle was very proud of you and will be keeping an eye on you from heaven.

Comment

Rest in peace, and God bless. You will be missed.

Comment

OMG - a loss to all. Prayers for both of them and his family. Light a few candles in the Grotto.

Comment

We will miss you Goshen Gipp!!! rip big homie

Comment

Rip Gg
                        Cleveland Browns

Comment

Horrible news

Comment

RIP GG! For all of you who may want to sign the online guestbook for the family I've attached the link to the funeral home below.

Yeager Funeral Home : Ligonier, Indiana (IN)

Comment

Originally posted by YoderDame View Post
                              RIP GG! For all of you who may want to sign the online guestbook for the family I've attached the link to the funeral home below.

Yeager Funeral Home : Ligonier, Indiana (IN)
                              Thanks for posting this...

Comment

HUGE LOSE! RIP! My thought and prayers are with his family!
                                https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/D1C6B...y7Fmd4l5Hk9eP4

Comment

WOW! Huge loss my thoughts and prayers!go out to both families and
                                  friends! GG was the reason i started coming to this site and joining!
                                  to those of you who knew him longer and personally my prayers are
                                  with you also! RIP my brother in Christ!

Comment

Wow. So Sad. RIP!

Comment

Continue to miss you on a daily basis, Jimmy. You'd be in your glory right now with all of the articles and info coming out about our boys...

One day, we'll meet again, have a pint and chew the fat about our beloved Irish once more.

HCTI

Comment

Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                                        Continue to miss you on a daily basis, Jimmy. You'd be in your glory right now with all of the articles and info coming out about our boys...

One day, we'll meet again, have a pint and chew the fat about our beloved Irish once more.

HCTI

Im female and I love the Irish.

Comment

Missed this yesterday. I can't believe it's been 5-years. Jimmy, I hope your family's pain has eased.

Comment

Man, five years...

still hard to believe at times.
                                            This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

We've had some good people on the board since than but nobody filled his shoes.

Comment

Continue to miss you, Jimmy.

Comment

chestertonlep is gone now too, although he was older and his passing wasn't as unexpected. Lot of great posters disappear from time to time, sometimes you don't know where they've gone or what happened. They all bring something to the table though, and the posters make the site. RIP.

Comment

olddomer68

Originally posted by NDgrandson View Post
                                                    I am really saddenned by the news. My prayers go out to both families and all friends.

We'll see if Jimmy can lend a heavenly hand in the recruiting process.
                                                    just killing time waiting for 8pm!

Comment

That's why you bumped this of all threads??... Seriously? To kill time with your first post??....

Anyway, Jimmy hated UM as much as anyone on this site... Get em gipper
                                                      This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by RKCUND68 View Post
                                                        just killing time waiting for 8pm!
                                                        Are you fugging kidding me? I'll shut up now. No sense in getting banned for responding honestly and from the hip to your bullshˇt.

Comment

My prayers go out to his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Pham View Post
                                                            I remember the first time I met Jimmy selling him a pair of tickets to the Air Force game last season. I felt like a complete arse for having not just given him the tickets with the way that we played that game.

Jimmy was also one of the mods that stuck around after the site shake-up and helped rebuild this community out of his love for Notre Dame football. He spent countless hours restoring profiles, adding in recruiting tidbits, and cleaning up the site. IrishEnvy would not be what it is nor where it is today without his efforts.

GG, you will be missed my friend. RIP.
                                                            A different kind of site shakeup and step forward for the board. We've benefited from all the mods and individual posters' contributions since. IE is built on those dedicated to improving the community spawned of a love for Notre Dame.

Nice to reread the tributes to your work.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                            Working...
                                                            X