Oregon Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Helmets

Oregon's Rose Bowl helmets are chromed out! Pretty sick (as in good) if you ask me.

I'm kind of a big deal

Hate to say it but im loving them!

Comment

darth vader inspired...fresh! :starwars::

Comment

They are bad@ss

Comment

Ugliest, gaudiest f'in things I have ever seen.........

Comment

Very sharp. It's nice that they are actually wearing a lot of green too.

Comment

I like them. I thought I heard on TV earlier today that they change colors at the half or something like that? Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by BobD View Post
                I like them. I thought I heard on TV earlier today that they change colors at the half or something like that? Is that right?
                That doesn't sound legal, but idk.

Comment

Not generally a big fan of the UO uni's but I do like the old ones.

http://www.nikeblog.com/wp-content/u...Uniforms-5.jpg
                  I'm kind of a big deal

Comment

Normally I hate Oregon and I think the talk about uniforms and helmets is annoying. But goddamn. Those are the coolest things I have ever seen in/on a sports uniform.

Comment

I like them. Off-topic, but did anyone see DeAnthony Thomas' 91 yard run? Damn, that kid is fast. Can I get a hallelujah that he didn't sign with the Condoms!
                      The future of Fighting Irish football is looking bright!!!

Comment

Those things are freaking amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                          Those things are freaking amazing!
                          Still not as nice as your kids baseball helmet though.

Comment

Originally posted by sportallyr View Post
                            I like them. Off-topic, but did anyone see DeAnthony Thomas' 91 yard run? Damn, that kid is fast. Can I get a hallelujah that he didn't sign with the Condoms!
                            Hallelujah, praise the Lord!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyND24 View Post
                              darth vader inspired...fresh! :starwars::
                              ehhh! Not that impressive! Not as bad *** ast hat hit and fumble against their QB for a turnover and TD! *uck the Ducks!

Comment

They are sick because Oregon is good. Maryland just looked bad in their unis because... they sucked!

Comment

I think I was the only one out of my friends that liked Maryland's unis...However, I do agree Rocky that your play on the field does impact people's opinions...lol

Comment

Originally posted by sportallyr View Post
                                    And he did it again. Never seen a 64 yard TD run bring down somebody's YPC before...

Comment

Originally posted by IrishinSyria View Post
                                      And he did it again. Never seen a 64 yard TD run bring down somebody's YPC before...
                                      Black Mamba is a bad man!!! Wow pretty much says it all.

Somewhere Snoop Dogg is smiling.

Comment

They're terrible. We never really wear school colors on any of the jerseys anymore.

Comment

The ORE helmets were pretty bad arse....

Originally posted by BobD View Post
                                          The helmets appeared to change colors because in the first half the helmets were reflecting the blue sky and other light; by the time the 2nd half started the sky was dark, the helmets reflected dark, and the helmets appeared to look black. Super cool....
                                          YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                          Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X