X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Irishize View Post
    Pardon my ignorance but I navigate this board via my iPad and was wondering how to post a tweet from Twitter. On the old format, it allowed me to embed the code it I’ve had no luck trying the various options on the new board. Thanks in advance for any direction.
    You should be able to copy the link to the tweet using the share option in Twitter, you don't need embed code, just the url. Paste that link into IE, and wrap it in Twitter tags using the button I circled in the picture below. It should look like the last line in the pic

Screenshot_20210722-134111_Chrome.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Irishize
    replied
    Pardon my ignorance but I navigate this board via my iPad and was wondering how to post a tweet from Twitter. On the old format, it allowed me to embed the code it I’ve had no luck trying the various options on the new board. Thanks in advance for any direction.

Leave a comment:

• ulukinatme
    replied
    Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

We haven't really discussed the Varsity Club or VIP area yet but we can add that to the list for sure.
    Okay, but what about the hot ladies?!

Great work as always.

Leave a comment:

• DONTH8
    replied
    Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
    Website looks great, fellas. Thanks for all of the hard work these past few months, what a phenomenal improvement.
    I was promised new banners.......

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
    Anyone know how to add/remove users from the ignore list?

The old site used to give you the option to still see the post. New site straight up makes their posts not exist.
    User settings -> my account, then all the way at the bottom is the ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• NDdomer2
    replied
    Anyone know how to add/remove users from the ignore list?

The old site used to give you the option to still see the post. New site straight up makes their posts not exist.

Leave a comment:

• Luckylucci
    replied
    Clash is the man!

Leave a comment:

• tussin
    replied
    Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
    Website looks great, fellas. Thanks for all of the hard work these past few months, what a phenomenal improvement.
    Was just coming here to say the same thing. Great job to the owners!

Leave a comment:

• Some Irish Bloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by dublinirish View Post

the Cincy Logo is kind of smushed, but otherwise looks clean!
    Yeah that one gave me some issues because unlike the others that have roughly the same height and width, cinci's is more tall than wide. I can look around for a better image for them.
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 07-06-2021, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dublinirish
    replied

How do you feel about the schedule, does it look alright?
    the Cincy Logo is kind of smushed, but otherwise looks clean!

Leave a comment:

• Cackalacky2.0
    replied

It feels like home. Well done. Very sharp.

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
    The schedule is up bitches.....

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
    I typically run pop up blocker, but I could make an exception for IE so you guys bring in more bucks. Speaking of which, is.there gonna be a new Varsity/VIP for those that donate? I donated to the new fund a few months back and gladly will again to avoid ads.

Unless it's ads for hot women. I'd be okay with those.
    We haven't really discussed the Varsity Club or VIP area yet but we can add that to the list for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Cackalacky2.0
    replied
    The schedule is up bitches.....

Leave a comment:

• ulukinatme
    replied
    I typically run pop up blocker, but I could make an exception for IE so you guys bring in more bucks. Speaking of which, is.there gonna be a new Varsity/VIP for those that donate? I donated to the new fund a few months back and gladly will again to avoid ads.

Unless it's ads for hot women. I'd be okay with those.

Leave a comment:

• Cackalacky2.0
    replied
    Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    Just got an ad for the LDS Church. IE is a Catholic website, Google. This aggression will not stand.
    You been talking about LDS at home? Google is always listening. :)

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyjack
    replied
    Just got an ad for the LDS Church. IE is a Catholic website, Google. This aggression will not stand.
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• ulukinatme
    replied
    Site keeps getting better and better. Love the dark mode, the forums kinda burn my retinas a bit at the end of the day when I've already been staring at a monitor for 9+ hours.

Leave a comment:

• Dale
    replied
    Much better. Feelin closer to 2021

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by IrishLax View Post

So much better. Holy shit the site is almost fully back to normal lol... we should trash all the other ones (except dark mode) or find a way to make this the default because the other theme doesn't work for the commit section on the right side.
    Should be set to the default now.

Leave a comment:

• IrishLax
    replied
    Hey everyone, I added a new style that everyone should be able to use, it's a little closer to the old colorings. IE B&G2. It will probably be switched to the forum default shortly. I also updated the commits list on the front page.
    So much better. Holy shit the site is almost fully back to normal lol... we should trash all the other ones (except dark mode) or find a way to make this the default because the other theme doesn't work for the commit section on the right side.

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

Yea, I'm going to need Mike to teach me how to edit it because I'll gladly help, but that's even better than having two separate tables. Clash is the MVP.
    I'm going to try to find an easier way to update it, the editor kind of blows currently. I just do it offline on Dreamweaver then copy and paste it into the site builder.
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 07-04-2021, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BeauBenken
    replied
    Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
    I really like that we can toggle back and forth on the commit list between '22 and '23.
    Yea, I'm going to need Mike to teach me how to edit it because I'll gladly help, but that's even better than having two separate tables. Clash is the MVP.

I also notice that he has them up and running on the dark mode as well.

Clash, if there are any edits you want to make to the dark mode too, be my guest. You've done a heck of a job and seem to understand it all better than i do.

Leave a comment:

• greyhammer90
    replied
    Hey everyone, I added a new style that everyone should be able to use, it's a little closer to the old colorings. IE B&G2. It will probably be switched to the forum default shortly. I also updated the commits list on the front page.
    Oh my eyes just rejoiced.

Leave a comment:

• Luckylucci
    replied
    I really like that we can toggle back and forth on the commit list between '22 and '23.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyjack
    replied
    You're a boss, Mike. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Irish#1
    replied
    I'll use this thread to try to remind everyone to whitelist our website with their adblocker! I promise our ads are not that intrusive or disruptive to your use of the site and every dollar the site earns will only help it to continue to grow and prosper!
    You corporate biggies will say anything to line your pockets.

Leave a comment:

• ab2cmiller
    replied
    I'll use this thread to try to remind everyone to whitelist our website with their adblocker! I promise our ads are not that intrusive or disruptive to your use of the site and every dollar the site earns will only help it to continue to grow and prosper!
    Thanks for the reminder.

Leave a comment:

• BeauBenken
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FightingIrishLover7
    replied

Thanks! (unchecking solved the issue)

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
    How does one add a gif - I'm struggling for some reason
    Click the "Image" icon from the toolbar which will pop up this box:

image.jpg

Paste the url in the box, uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box. You can then adjust the height/width at the bottom if necessary.

image2.jpg

Hit OK and you should be all set.

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 06-24-2021, 05:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ulukinatme
    replied
    Hey everyone, I added a few more options that will make sharing/posting a little easier, most notably for recruiting profiles. There are now easy ways to embed a player's 247 profile as well as embed hudl videos. Below are some basic instructions that will hopefully explain how these work. There are also Twitter (which has been up for a while) and Instagram embedding options as well as a spoiler tag that SPOILERBeauBenken added today. If you have any questions on how these work, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Spoiler tags!

We've been wanting those for awhile, going back to the new Star Wars movies and beyond. Nice addition!

SPOILERWell done, gents!

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
    Do you have a link to it you can send me?

Leave a comment:

• FightingIrishLover7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
    We want TikTok!!!!!!
    We do? lol

Leave a comment:

• Cackalacky2.0
    replied
    We want TikTok!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BeauBenken
    replied
    Hah. I take zero credit. I just screw shit up until Mike can come fix it.

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
    Oh and HUGE THANKS to you & Beau for getting these up and running. I'd include the others but I know they're drinking bourbon at happy hour, showing off the sites new functionality to some skimpy dressed co-eds.

BTW... Are the Rivals and Youtube buttons far behind?
    Ha, Rivals may be a few days, I have golf leagues the next 2 nights and then an outing this weekend. Youtube links work with the general "Insert Video" option. I'll have to see if ISD's are an option so we can continue throwing clicks Freeman's way.

Leave a comment:

• BobbyMac
    replied
    Oh and HUGE THANKS to you & Beau for getting these up and running. I'd include the others but I know they're drinking bourbon at happy hour, showing off the sites new functionality to some skimpy dressed co-eds.

BTW... Are the Rivals and Youtube buttons far behind?

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
    Clash,

It's easier to cut/paste the link first, then left click - highlight the link, then hit the corresponding button in the tool bar which perfectly wraps the link.

So when do we find out what the red eye reduction / spoiler button's for??????
    Yes, good point. That method works as well and is probably a more sure fire way to not get the extra spaces. Hopefully everyone can figure that out without further instruction.

Leave a comment:

• BobbyMac
    replied
    Clash,

It's easier to cut/paste the link first, then left click - highlight the link, then hit the corresponding button in the tool bar which perfectly wraps the link.

So when do we find out what the red eye reduction / spoiler button's for??????

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Hudl Video Embedding

Click the Hudl icon in the Advanced Editor tool bar () and paste only the video ID from the url, so everything after the "video/", between the brackets. Be sure there are no extra spaces on either side of the ID.

hudlcap.GIF

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 06-22-2021, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    247 Profile embedding

Simply click the 247 Sports icon in the Advanced Editor tool bar () and paste the full link to the profile in between the brackets. Be sure there are no extra spaces on either side of the url.

247cap.GIF

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    Hey everyone, I added a few more options that will make sharing/posting a little easier, most notably for recruiting profiles. There are now easy ways to embed a player's 247 profile as well as embed hudl videos. Below are some basic instructions that will hopefully explain how these work. There are also Twitter (which has been up for a while) and Instagram embedding options as well as a spoiler tag that SPOILERBeauBenken added today. If you have any questions on how these work, please don't hesitate to ask.

Leave a comment:

• AvesEvo
    replied
    What's the trick to get Tweets to show up in Firefox. They work fine on my phone, but on my mac Tweets show up as blank white posts.

Leave a comment:

• BeauBenken
    replied
    Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
    Anyone have some issues with Tapatalk on mobile?
    I personally haven't been using it since the move. Clash uploaded the site to it again, I believe.

Leave a comment:

• zelezo vlk
    replied
    Anyone have some issues with Tapatalk on mobile?

Leave a comment:

• NDBoiler
    replied
    Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
    Site was down fore on mobile only a couple hours this evening. Any recent changes?
    Sure sign they changed something, a glitch in the Matrix.

Leave a comment:

Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X