PDA

View Full Version : The Truth Comes Out

Irish Envy
07-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Jamie Cumbie of Clemson made some news this week when he talked to a local reporter about the negative recruiting Notre Dame participates in. We didn’t report on this sooner because we were waiting for the real story to turn up. It finally has:
Cumbie:
“In an article in the Charleston (S.C.) Post Courier earlier [...]

Link To Original Article (http://www.irishroundtable.com/?p=391)

ChiND
07-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Unbelievable...imagine how stupidly pissed I would be if I am the sports information director who has to clean this up at Clemson. I guarantee that many schools will use this as a lesson with media interaction. Whatever you say to the press could hit the pages and cause a shitstorm.

A2McGowan
07-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Redemption is oh so sweet..............what a complete dolt. Have a great time in your orange and purple outfit.

jiggafini19
07-20-2006, 04:24 PM
This entire ordeal was squashed in a day.

LOVEMYIRISH
07-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Jamie Cumbie of Clemson made some news this week when he talked to a local reporter about the negative recruiting Notre Dame participates in. We didnít report on this sooner because we were waiting for the real story to turn up. It finally has:
Cumbie:
ďIn an article in the Charleston (S.C.) Post Courier earlier [...]

Link To Original Article (http://www.irishroundtable.com/?p=391)

I bet the AD and SID at Clemson were on the phone in 2 seconds to this kid. Talk about a polished statement from an 18-year-old. :jerkit:

Subway Alum - MA
07-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Telling the truth is not negative recruiting!

irishtexan
07-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Redemption is oh so sweet..............what a complete dolt. Have a great time in your orange and purple outfit.

My thoughts exactly. Clemson will always be mediocre as long as Daddy Bowden can keep saving his son a head coaching job there.

mirertobrooks
07-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Maybe the newspaper guys did a number on this guys statements, who knows, who cares.