PDA

View Full Version : '10 CA WR Kenny Stills (Oklahoma Verbal)

jason_h537
09-06-2009, 04:05 AM
Wide Receiver
Carlsbad, California
La Costa Canyon

Ht:6'2"
Wt:175 lbs
40:4.4 secs
Bench Max:255
Squat Max:375
Shuttle:4.33
Vertical:32 inches
Class:2010

Official Offers:
Cal
Colorado
Florida
LSU
Oklahoma
Oregon
Penn St
Stanford
Tennessee
UCLA
USC

jason_h537
09-06-2009, 04:06 AM
Was considered a heavy USC lean but with Robert Woods and Kyle Prater commiting USC no longer has room for him. Luckily Polian has been in constant contact with him

jason_h537
09-06-2009, 04:07 AM
Has 3 OV's already set up to Florida, Oklahoma, and Penn St. Said that if Notre Dame did offer he would liekly give them an OV.

WabashFalcon
09-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Offer his ass! OFFER IT NOW!

IrishAddiction
09-07-2009, 02:47 PM
I agree with Wabash.... if we are gonna take a 3rd WR might as welll be this guy.... or swigert..... im surprised we havent offered either one. Anyone know what his test scores and grades look like? He does have a stanford offer i see....

GoIrish41
09-07-2009, 06:43 PM
I agree with Wabash.... if we are gonna take a 3rd WR might as welll be this guy.... or swigert..... im surprised we havent offered either one. Anyone know what his test scores and grades look like? He does have a stanford offer i see....

Everyone has a Stanford offer.:mob:

IrishAddiction
09-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Just saying, having a stanford offer may mean that he has the test scores to get into ND also. I dont believe their academics standards are quite as high as ours, but they are still a very good academic school.

OCIrish
09-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Everyone has a Stanford offer.:mob:

Fuck, I don't have a Stanford offer!!

jason_h537
09-07-2009, 11:00 PM
I think grades might be an issue at this point.

NDinL.A.
09-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Just saying, having a stanford offer may mean that he has the test scores to get into ND also. I dont believe their academics standards are quite as high as ours, but they are still a very good academic school.

Actually, quite the opposite. Their school has higher academic standards than ND. Their school is also better academically, I hate to admit, and really, from what I've read, they are a good deal better academically. They really are the top of the top. I didn't know this until this past summer when I started doing some reading on it. ND is still a great academic institution, but Stanford is just on another level.

Also, Harballs doesn't check to see if they will qualify for Stanford before he offers. ND does check. Harballs offers and tells them they need to qualify, and accepts commitments even if they might not qualify. He's a prick. ND doesn't do that. So a verbal from Stanford doesn't always mean they will qualify for ND...