Duke
Florida
North Carolina
Notre Dame
Stanford
Vanderbilt

SoCalDomer
07-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Kids from the South traditionally have been hard to recruit for ND. But that has changed recently, and every once in a while ND has been able to pull a great recruit from traditional SEC territory.

Parker is one such kid, who appears to be a very good student, scoring a 28 on his ACT as a sophmore. He states he is interested in pre-med programs.

He's no slouch on the field either, as he was also named as one of the top juniors to watch by an Arkansas prep sports magazine.

Mattmags
07-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Parker Mack - Now that's a football name!

irishmarine
07-07-2008, 04:07 PM
did you see his squat? 11 reps thats some strength

ndlb41
07-07-2008, 06:42 PM
that is impressive strength

SoCalDomer
08-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Class of 2010 offensive lineman Parker Mack, 6-5, 302, 5. 3, of Pulaski Academy picked up his second scholarship offer this week when North Carolina joined Boston College in offering. The Eagles offered in late May. Mack made an unofficial visit to Boston College two weeks ago and was able to talk to Coach Jeff Jagodzinki and offensive line coach Jack Bicknell. "When I did get the Boston College offer, I was excited, " said Mack, who reports a 295-pound bench press along with squatting 415 11 times. " I don't think there's even a word to describe it, with the opportunities it opens up." Mack said he has a 3. 6 gradepoint average and 28 ACT score. "I plan to go premed and then find a specialty that I'm interested in," Mack said. "Academics are first." Mack was born in Houston but moved to Kentucky at 10. He has lived in Arkansas since the seventh grade. Others showing interest are Northwestern, Harvard and Notre Dame. Arkansas sent a questionnaire earlier in the summer.

WholeHogSports.com - THE RECRUITING GUY : Speedy Texas linebacker puts Arkansas in top five (http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/234322)

irishmarine
02-24-2009, 01:51 AM
i saw on b&g page today that he was looking for more interest from the irish. it was a members only page so i couldnt read all of it but it stated that he is looking forward to hearing from nd alot more. im guessing he has legit interest in us if hes telling people that but i couldnt see what the article stated. any word from the gurus around here about his chances or if the coaches like him?

BGIF
06-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Parker Mack has visited WF DUK and UNC.

He's got the brain power for ND with offers to VU, Rice and Dartmouth.

Other offers include ARK UNC BC WF ORE MIN SYR

I suspect he and about a half dozen other OLs are on the Continued Evaluation/Wait List.