PDA

View Full Version : Celtics

mlcspinner
11-15-2007, 08:11 AM
The Celtics are now 7-0 how good are they ?

Are they the next NBA Champions ?

NDOM
11-15-2007, 09:02 AM
The Celtics are now 7-0 how good are they ?

Are they the next NBA Champions ?

My celtics are the shit! They are gonna be tough to beat. I dont think they win it this year but I think they win next year. Go Boston!

Newc
11-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Could Boston complete the trifecta? Sox, Pats and the Celts???

Sureal
11-15-2007, 10:05 AM
We should do somethin' this year. we got all the tools and I don't want to hear no excuses...

JeremyND07
11-15-2007, 10:11 AM
I thought they would need a year to gel but by the looks of things they will destroy everyone in the East. I think they lose in 7 to San Antonio in the finals and win it next year.

SoCalDomer
11-15-2007, 11:16 AM
I thought they would need a year to gel but by the looks of things they will destroy everyone in the East. I think they lose in 7 to San Antonio in the finals and win it next year.

They just might do it, but you're right, the strength is in the west right now.

domerfor life
11-15-2007, 02:25 PM
I'll wait until they play Detroit before I make any kind of judgement, but they look d*mn good. That's for sure. KG is everything I thought he would be and Ray is filling it up from the outside. Pierce is just doing his thing. They've gelled pretty quickly. However, Rondo is the weak link. He has no outside shot and I don't think he has enough experience. I watched him dribble inside about 3 times against NJ and throw up weak a$$ lay-ups only to have them blocked. He did it one time towards the end when he should have pulled it out. It will be interesting to see how they finish with him as PG. I think they have an excellent shot to come out of the East if they stay healthy. They also may want to look for a quality backup PG for good measure.

AlbuquerqueIrishFan
11-15-2007, 03:50 PM
I think they're the best in the East, but San Antonio, Phoenix and Dallas will probably win the West and they'll be tough to beat. But, the Celtics look terrific. I find myself searching for their games because they are playing so well.

SoCalDomer
11-15-2007, 05:35 PM
In an effort to channel the success in the 1980s, I hear the Keltics are going to wear throwback uniforms the rest of the season:
http://sportsposterwarehouse.com/warehouse/birdmagicpf-1.jpg

Nice shorts. Shivver

mikejND
11-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Contrary to Domer for Life, I think Rondo has adjusted well. He plays great defense, and leads the league in steals right now I believe. He still has some learning to do, but I think he'll do fine with him at the point. If I had to say weak link, it would be depth beyond KG.