PDA

View Full Version : Kobe to the Bulls in a three team deal.

GoshenGipper
10-31-2007, 04:32 PM
Chicago Radio stations are reporting that a deal has been completed that would send Kobe to the Bulls, and still allow them to keep Luol Deng. Sacramento is the other team involved and they would be sending Artest to LA with Chicago's Kirk Hinrich. Other names that might be involved are the Bulls's Ben Gordon, Jokim Noah, and Tryrus Thomas. Draft picks are also said to be trading hands as well.

Reportedly the only way this won't happen is if Kobe doesn't ok it with-in the next 2 days.

johnnd05
10-31-2007, 04:37 PM
:rockwoot:

GoshenGipper
10-31-2007, 04:40 PM
K, here's the latest I've seen

Lakers get:
Kirk Hinrich
Ron Artest
Khryapa
Adrian Griffin

Bulls get:
Kobe Bryant

Kings get:
Tyrus Thomas
Chris Duhon

I'm almost a little bummed they still have Noah. I'll tell you what why don't the Bulls give the Kings Noah, and Gordon and still keep Thomas. That sounds good to me. BTW if this is how it goes down who's going to run the point for the Bulls, Gordon?

johnnd05
10-31-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm almost a little bummed they still have Noah. I'll tell you what why don't the Bulls give the Kings Noah, and Gordon and still keep Thomas. That sounds good to me. BTW if this is how it goes down who's going to run the point for the Bulls, Gordon?

Hmm. A few thoughts ...

1. Losing Thomas and keeping Noah definitely sucks, but hey, whaddya gonna do. (Frankly, I'd give up both Noah AND Ben Wallace if it meant we could keep Tyrus.)

2. Kobe will probably be the one who very often runs the point, actually, though Gordon and - perhaps? - Sefalosha will do a bit of that as well. But I'd look for Kobe to do something like what Scottie did at the end of his time with the Bulls, though I imagine he'll be considerably better at it.

3. Man, are the Lakers getting screwed again or WHAT? Who in their right minds would want RON ARTEST, especially if you're going to pair him with a head-case like Odom? Man, I really feel for Kirk if this is actually how it goes down ...

4. :rockwoot:

5. :rbanana:

6. http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/b/b0/Larry_obrien_championship.jpg

SoCalDomer
10-31-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't watch basketball much at all, but being in Souther California, Lakers post game coverage was always Kobe butt kissing. I'm just glad I don't need to hear that anymore. Now if the Bulls would also take phil jackson back, I wouldn't have to hear his mumbling press conferences either.

johnnd05
10-31-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't watch basketball much at all, but being in Souther California, Lakers post game coverage was always Kobe butt kissing. I'm just glad I don't need to hear that anymore. Now if the Bulls would also take phil jackson back, I wouldn't have to hear his mumbling press conferences either.

Nope. We don't want him. We're getting KOBE instead. :rockwoot:

GoshenGipper
10-31-2007, 05:05 PM
Nope. We don't want him. We're getting KOBE instead. :rockwoot:

Yeah, but our current HC went to Plymouth so that isn't saying much.

GoshenGipper
11-01-2007, 01:11 AM
Apparently the deal fell through because the Lakers wnat Deng, but the Bulls would have sent B.Wallace to LA instead of Hinrich, and Gordon to Sac. instead of Thomas.

johnnd05
11-01-2007, 09:07 AM
:banghead2

JeremyND07
11-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Lakers are asking for too much!!! I do not think this deal gets done until the off-season when the Lakers either trade him or get nothing in return for him!

Speaking of NBA my Cavs looked like chit!!!! Hughs is a waste of money, Z needs to retire, and Marshall needs to hit 3's like he is being paid to do!!!!! Lebron had a bad night but it would not of mattered anyway!!!