PDA

View Full Version : Torre finds new home

SoCalDomer
10-31-2007, 04:00 PM
Looks like a deal for Joe Torre to manage the LA Dodgers (not to be confused with the the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, just outside of Los Angeles, really in Orange County, the red-headed stepchild of Los Angeles) is all but a formality.

Little resigns as Dodgers manager, paving the way for Torre to take job - MLB - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=Ap10Ka.UAb0QrEEAyCNJDB45nYcB?slug=ap-dodgers-little-torre&prov=ap&type=lgns)

I guess the question now is who may join him? There are alot of Yankee free agents and bench coaches who are likely leaving.

I don't know if I'm happy about Torre coming to the Dodgers. They were about the only team I could stand to watch this year.

stonebreakerwasgod
10-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Damn, he shoulda been a Red. I hate the Dodgers, right IrishDodger?? :)

johnnd05
10-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Well good for him. He should do well out there.

stonebreakerwasgod
10-31-2007, 04:33 PM
Better than what he woulda done in Cincy. Our ownership is cheap, weak, and did I already say cheap?

IRISHDODGER
10-31-2007, 11:04 PM
Damn, he shoulda been a Red. I hate the Dodgers, right IrishDodger?? :)

Don't know if Torre is the answer for a team w/ so much young talent. Torre tended to do better w/ experienced vets.

At least my favorite team isn't another word for "Commies". Or that shitty movie "Reds" w/ that shitty actor Warren Beatty. I prefer Ned Beatty....remember "Deliverance". Squeal like a pig!:wink: