PDA

View Full Version : My Tribe got scalped!

WalshND
10-22-2007, 02:48 PM
I slipped further and further into a deep depression last night as I watched my beloved Indians once again lay a gigantic egg. I found myself sleeping restlessly all night, cussing the name, Dustin Pedroia!!!:upset: Congrats Red Sox Nation on the win, but I still hate you! LOL :wink: The Tribe will be back on the warpath next year! (God, now that I read that I sound more and more like a Cub fan.)

Sureal
10-22-2007, 02:57 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland is back up there again. that is a dynamite team...

NDgettysburg
10-22-2007, 03:41 PM
I slipped further and further into a deep depression last night as I watched my beloved Indians once again lay a gigantic egg. I found myself sleeping restlessly all night, cussing the name, Dustin Pedroia!!!:upset: Congrats Red Sox Nation on the win, but I still hate you! LOL :wink: The Tribe will be back on the warpath next year! (God, now that I read that I sound more and more like a Cub fan.)
I'll tell ya what.....I was cursing FOX something fierce when they played "Dirty Water" going into commercial at the end of the third with Boston up 3-0. Sure enough, here comes Cleveland. I was furious....bastards!

Ok....so maybe we Sox fans are a bit too superstitious. :)

Newc
10-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Haha...hows this for superstitious. I changed my seat and took my shoes off after the third inning. Needless to say, once Dice-K started his normal implosion I went back to my original seat and put the shoes right back on. Good thing I did too...who knows if Lofton would have scored.

Walsh, I've gotta give it up to your Tribe, that was one hell of a series. With this expierience under their belts next year they will surely be a force to be dealt with. You've got a hell of a young team there on your hands.

Sureal
10-22-2007, 03:51 PM
You are better than me. When Lugo dropped that ball I almost went through the TV on his tired behind...

NDgettysburg
10-22-2007, 03:53 PM
Good thing I did too...who knows if Lofton would have scored
Yeah.....big mistake that was! Bill Buckner almost got off the hook too when Lugo dropped that ball in shallow left. Luckily Cleveland didn't capitalize on it or we'd be seeing that play a thousand times and Buckner would be a long lost memory.

I was never happier when they showed the bull pen and Gagne was sitting there, in his jacket, not moving a muscle. :)

Walsh, I've gotta give it up to your Tribe, that was one hell of a series. With this expierience under their belts next year they will surely be a force to be dealt with. You've got a hell of a young team there on your hands.
Yep...the Tribe are a good team.

The crap with Byrd was really unfortunate...seems the San Fran paper should have checked their info and found the guy was taking the stuff under a doctors care for a pituitary problem before publishing their article for sensationalism. He seems like a genuine dude that didn't really deserve it.

Sureal
10-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh and as you know I'm ride or die Sox but uh... Lofton was safe. Oh well who cares. We won.

Tribe and Sox are going to be good teams for the years to come.

Newc
10-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Haha...I called my dad right after that as we both "rationally" described what the Sox should do with him in the post-season.

NDgettysburg
10-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh and as you know I'm ride or die Sox but uh... Lofton was safe. Oh well who cares. We won.
yep....we got the call on that one!

WalshND
10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
yep....we got the call on that one!

Yea we got jobbed on that call. Oh well, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Why dont all you Red Sox victors pool some money together and buy me a beer to ease my pain and suffering.:wink:

SoCalDomer
10-22-2007, 04:29 PM
You are better than me. When Lugo dropped that ball I almost went through the TV on his tired behind...

Glad you didn't. This is a family oriented site and there'll be no going at it with someone else's behind, tired or otherwise.

Sureal
10-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Glad you didn't. This is a family oriented site and there'll be no going at it with someone else's behind, tired or otherwise.

LOL!!! I ain't going at it with nobody's behind. The devil is a liar. LOL!!!

Good one...