PDA

View Full Version : How you like that Yankees?

HereComeTheIrish
10-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Fugget abbbout it.....

Go Tribe!

http://www.clevelandseniors.com/photos/larrydolan/wahoo.jpg

Newc
10-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Hey come on now, you do have to give A-rod some credit here...he did homer at the most meaningless point of the game, so atleast their MVP did do "something".

HereComeTheIrish
10-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Hey come on now, you do have to give A-rod some credit here...he did homer at the most meaningless point of the game, so atleast their MVP did do "something".

lol...

Lookin' forward to seein' you Beaners...

Should be a great series...

Go Tribe...

http://www.clevelandseniors.com/photos/larrydolan/wahoo.jpg

johnnd05
10-09-2007, 12:37 AM
I don't like it at all.

I am so effing sick of the Yankees.

At least the Irish have some fight in them ... ugh.

HereComeTheIrish
10-09-2007, 12:47 AM
I don't like it at all.

I am so effing sick of the Yankees.

At least the Irish have some fight in them ... ugh.

Yeah, I hear ya buddy. Sorry how it finished, but it was a pretty good series. I was scared as hell with Borowski in there with the heart of the lineup coming...but...well, here we come Beaners...

buckeyebacker
10-09-2007, 02:01 AM
sox!!!!!!!

Sureal
10-09-2007, 08:21 AM
We are going to have to be ready for a tough series BoSox fans. their 1 and 2 starters are very good.

SillyIrish
10-09-2007, 10:51 AM

Sorry but if someone should take some heat it should be Wang, the guy pitched like shit. But everyone wants to take it out on ARod because he is the Notre Dame of Baseball.

I am now a Rockies fan.

Newc
10-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Whoa whoa whoa....A-Rod is NOT the ND of football. A-Rod has brough all the criticism on himself. You have the perfect juxtaposition of top athletes on that Yankees team between Jeter and A-rod and the answer to why A-Rod is criticized and Jeter is not.

Jeter carries himself with complete class, when he speaks to the media, how he handles his contract business and how he goes about his everyday life. A-Rod on the other hand has made it perfectly clear that he is a hired mercenary with only his intrests at hand. Sure, everything has been great this season with A-Rod (except for the whole hooker thing) because of his incredible numbers, but do you forget his "threats" he made when the Yankee fans were booing him last year and complaining that he probably should leave because the fans don't rally behind him when he goes 0-96 when it matters? Or how about when he called out Jeter saying he didn't have his back during those trying times?

A-Rod is a crybaby bum who only cares about A-Rod, which is why he put on that little show last night talking about how he has failed because he was brought to NY to win a championship and hasn't done what he came here to do. I don't know about the rest of you, but with Clemens gone, Petitte considering hangin it up, Mariano feeling disrespected and looking elsewhere and Posada looking to test the waters, I think A-Rod skips town looking for that 30+million a year. Why? Because A-Rod is a jackass and for some reason getting 30 mill a year is much more important that being a team player and only making a meager 25 million...I really feel for the guy and hope he gets his 30 mill so he can continue to pay for his hookers and buy his wife disgustingly tastless clothing.

SillyIrish
10-09-2007, 11:35 AM
The only reason ARod is criticized and Jeter is not is because Jeter has won four world series already and that was seven years ago. Actually the biggest flop last night other than Wang was Jeter hitting into the double play, which absolutly killed the Yanks. Arod playd no worse than Jeter this postseason but Arod will catch most of the blame cause he is an easy target.
I won't respond to the rest of the post because you lost all credability as soon as you mentioned hooker.

stonebreakerwasgod
10-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Wonder how secure Torre's job is.

Newc
10-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Well...last night he said "their" future looks bright. Look into how you like, but to me it sounds like Joe is all but gone.

mlcspinner
10-29-2007, 04:37 PM
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Third_Party_Photo/2007/10/25/1193339983_7555-1.jpg

SoCalDomer
10-29-2007, 04:50 PM
http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/images/smilies/applaudit.gif Very very funny.

I keep seeing the Roger Clemens on the golf course calling his wife if ok to "comeback" commercial. Makes me laugh every time. The Yankees blew more millions on him as Kamarapolice spends betting each weekend. Only difference is Kamara gets better results.

Newc
10-29-2007, 04:56 PM
It looks like A-Rod is contemplating about how much money he can screw out of the next sucker.

johnnd05
10-29-2007, 04:58 PM
It looks like A-Rod is contemplating about how much money he can screw out of the next sucker.

Answer: a lot.

Newc
10-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Answer: a lot.

John, you can atest to this better than anyone here that I hate the Yankees organization, but what A-Rod did to your ballclub is inexcusable. What a slap in the face not only to the Yanks but to baseball as a whole. Its nice to see that our "MVPs" and "Stars" out there really only care about themselves and the almight dollar. I guess 25 million a year (in salary alone, we're not even talking endorsements) is not enough to feed your family anymore these days. Or maybe he needs to pay off his wife so he can go fraternize with strippers during away trips.

What a bum, I really pray that the Sox do not make an attempt to go after this joker at all and he ends up being the shortstop for the Royals getting 9 mill a year.