PDA

View Full Version : Question about David Givens- PUP and other NFL news

tgolden
09-04-2007, 11:15 PM
I saw last week sometime David Givens was placed on the physically unable to perform list. What exactly does this mean for him? Does this mean he's done for the season or what? Also, does anyone happen to know what's wrong with him? I know he had quite a few injuries last year including I believe an acl injury, is he still struggling coming back from that?

Also, in other nfl news, Allen Rossum was traded to the Steelers and Marcus Freeman was released from the Ravens. Darius Walker was signed to the Texans practice squad. Corey Mays was signed to the Pats practice squad. Mark LeVoir was signed by the Bears. Dan Santucci was realeased by the Bengals. I might have missed some, but that's what I saw looking through the transactions the last few days.

Junkhead
09-04-2007, 11:35 PM
The latest ND class to the NFL didn't fair so hot. Cut....Walker, McKnight, Frome, Freeman, Santucci, Leitko, etc. Quinn will be a good-great NFL QB, but he might be the only one from that class. Did Ryan Harris make the cut somewhere? Samardjiza would've been drafted....overall, though not much NFL luck.

johnnd05
09-04-2007, 11:55 PM
The latest ND class to the NFL didn't fair so hot. Cut....Walker, McKnight, Frome, Freeman, Santucci, Leitko, etc. Quinn will be a good-great NFL QB, but he might be the only one from that class. Did Ryan Harris make the cut somewhere? Samardjiza would've been drafted....overall, though not much NFL luck.

Harris was drafted by the Broncos, but he's injured and done for the season ... I think there's a thread on him with an article.