PDA

View Full Version : Cup!!!

ACamp1900
07-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Pittsburgh adding some more veteren leadership... Sykora is gonna make a major impact on the youth of this team... THe Glory days of the Pittsburgh Penguins aren't far away from being relived...

Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Hockey (http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorecard/hockeynews.asp?articleID=205462)

NDgettysburg
07-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Pittsburgh adding some more veteren leadership... Sykora is gonna make a major impact on the youth of this team... THe Glory days of the Pittsburgh Penguins aren't far away from being relived...
bawhahahaaaa......man, after the day I had, I really needed a good laugh. Thanks ACamp! :rbanana:

ACamp1900
07-02-2007, 05:32 PM
bawhahahaaaa......man, after the day I had, I really needed a good laugh. Thanks ACamp! :rbanana:

I knew you'd love that one...

:laugh:

either way, they're a lot closer than any other team from Pennsylvania... ;)

NDgettysburg
07-03-2007, 01:14 AM
either way, they're a lot closer than any other team from Pennsylvania... ;)
we shall see, mo chara! I'm liking the moves Philly has made. Briere is a major upgrade and we snagged both the Oilers and Predators captains. I just hope the rumors of Forskin coming back are nothing more than rumors. He misses way too many games for my liking.

ACamp1900
07-03-2007, 01:33 AM
we shall see, mo chara! I'm liking the moves Philly has made. Briere is a major upgrade and we snagged both the Oilers and Predators captains. I just hope the rumors of Forskin coming back are nothing more than rumors. He misses way too many games for my liking.

Yeah no kidding, it could be worse tonight, we could be Sabres fans...

:thumbsup:

NDgettysburg
07-20-2007, 07:11 PM
So....can ya wait for hockey to start? I'm really excited for the new season...whole lotta questions in Philly. No reason they shouldn't he 1000% more competitive vs last year. Need to look at the schedule and plan my away game trip. In Boston on March 15th....that's aching to be picked with a couple nights extra for some badass St. Patrick's Day revelry. Dropkicks always play in Boston over St. Pats....would LOVE to catch them on the same trip.

ACamp1900
07-20-2007, 10:08 PM
So....can ya wait for hockey to start? I'm really excited for the new season...whole lotta questions in Philly. No reason they shouldn't he 1000% more competitive vs last year. Need to look at the schedule and plan my away game trip. In Boston on March 15th....that's aching to be picked with a couple nights extra for some badass St. Patrick's Day revelry. Dropkicks always play in Boston over St. Pats....would LOVE to catch them on the same trip.

sounds awesome!!!

ACamp1900
05-15-2008, 12:53 PM

:)

Happy Birthday to me......

WeisWeisBaby
05-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Redwings will crush the penguins, it is a simple known fact. If it wasn't for the refs handing the game to the Stars, Detroit would be on a 10 game winning streak.

IrishGrizz
05-15-2008, 03:37 PM

Happy Birthday to me......

Hap Br day, you sexy, sexy dude.

Steve
05-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Redwings will crush the penguins, it is a simple known fact. If it wasn't for the refs handing the game to the Stars, Detroit would be on a 10 game winning streak.

let's put 500 vbucks on that. you get the redwings, i'll take the pens. loser donates to the winner.

ACamp1900
05-15-2008, 07:13 PM

You sound a lot like a bunch of Patriot fan blow hards I heard a lot from before they played Ny in the Super Bowl.......

just sayin

NDOM
05-15-2008, 07:50 PM

The penguins dont stand a chance against the Wings. Not even close. Wings in 5.

ACamp1900
05-16-2008, 01:53 PM
I don't know what playoffs you Red Wing guys have been watching but as good as the wings have been the pens have been just as good... they have just as much talent, and Marc-Andre Fleury is on one...

to say the wings should be favored is one thing... to come into it like it's a lock and pens dont stand a chance is jsut blind... maybe Mr. Crosby and Mr. Malkin might bring some clarity to your tunnel vision

;)

OCIrish
05-16-2008, 08:31 PM
I think it could go either way, I'll say Wings in 7.

ACamp1900
06-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Hockey (http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorecard/hockeynews.asp?articleID=205462)

just had to