PDA

View Full Version : Here come the Yankees!

johnnd05
05-08-2007, 11:35 AM
No, I'm not talking about the Clemens signing, though it certainly won't hurt. (I think I just threw up in my mouth.) I mean that all you cocky punks who thought we were done conveniently forgot to take into account the fact that ALL OUR PITCHERS WERE INJURED. Well, they're not injured any more. So watch out. When I start talking smack, you know a groundswell is brewing.

Newc
05-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Its just a shame that Rivera got roughed up last night and blew the game, gotta be rough when even your healthy pitchers can't get the job done.

johnnd05
05-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Its just a shame that Rivera got roughed up last night and blew the game, gotta be rough when even your healthy pitchers can't get the job done.

Ouch. Negative reps to you for being a jerk. :joke: I'll have to sit on that one and try to come up with a response ...

Newc
05-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Haha...just that good ole Boston/Yankees rivalry. I wouldn't worry about having to sit on it and thinking of something to come up with, I have no doubt that the Yanks will be there in the end, all good organizations find a way to pull out the wins, I've just gotta jump on the oppurtunity to bask in the troubles of the Yanks now when my Sox are doing so well. You guys will end up with the good ole wild card, just don't hold your breath hoping for that AL East title.

SillyIrish
05-09-2007, 12:25 PM
I love the sox arrogance it happens every season, just makes for a harder landing.

johnnd05
05-09-2007, 12:43 PM
I love the sox arrogance it happens every season, just makes for a harder landing.

Zing! Reps to you.

Sureal
05-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Easy... We ain't arrogant, we know the history.

But as long as you got Mr. April, postseason victories aren't a given anymore. That pitching still needs to straighten up.