PDA

View Full Version : ACamper...

HereComeTheIrish
05-08-2007, 01:06 AM
It's game time kiddies...

Tonight...10 pm est...

Cleveland Indians at Los Angles Angels of Anaheim of Orange county of the most smog ridden city in the world probably due to the usage of hairspray by "Al"ice Davis (I realize that Oakland isn't necessarily near La la land, but I couldn't help myself...)

What say you ACamp...????

Winner of the series gets rights to Avatar and User title???

http://www.bat-girl.com/archives/pronk.jpg

HereComeTheIrish
05-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Bump for my good pal, Camper.

"Got yer ears on there, good buddy?"

notredomer23
05-08-2007, 08:09 PM
hope the indians win but i think the angels are gonna

HereComeTheIrish
05-08-2007, 08:10 PM

Bite your tongue, youngin...

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Bump for my good pal, Camper.

"Got yer ears on there, good buddy?"

I was at something called work you degenerate bastard...

I get the feeling you alredy have my avatar and user title picked or else you wouldn't have asked.... but we are somewhat healthy now and took one of three when we were beat up so sure we can go with that... who wins the series right???

how long does the avatar stick?

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 09:05 PM

I hoped you'd stay out of this but knew you wouldn't

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 09:08 PM
It's game time kiddies...

Tonight...10 pm est...

Cleveland Indians at Los Angles Angels of Anaheim of Orange county of the most smog ridden city in the world probably due to the usage of hairspray by "Al"ice Davis (I realize that Oakland isn't necessarily near La la land, but I couldn't help myself...)

What say you ACamp...????

Winner of the series gets rights to Avatar and User title???

http://www.bat-girl.com/archives/pronk.jpg

wait, some guy from Cleveland didn't just knock L.A.s polution and smog... did he?? LMAO!

HereComeTheIrish
05-08-2007, 09:10 PM

I get the feeling you alredy have my avatar and user title picked or else you wouldn't have asked.... but we are somewhat healthy now and took one of three when we were beat up so sure we can go with that... who wins the series right???

Correct...who wins the series.

2 weeks my brotha...2 weeks.

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 09:12 PM

Correct...who wins the series.

2 weeks my brotha...2 weeks.

All this is gonna do is make me look for a good one... then leave you embarassed and destroyed...

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 09:12 PM
:wink: :devil_2:

HereComeTheIrish
05-08-2007, 09:13 PM
:wink: :devil_2:

Bring it buddy boy...bring it...

LMAO...

stonebreakerwasgod
05-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Vivian Leigh is sexy when terrified. Or is it just me?

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 09:17 PM
I just searched "gay avatars"... LOL

and on the third page there is a NORMAL IE style avatar of The Bus in his Irish days... wtf haters!?!

HereComeTheIrish
05-08-2007, 09:23 PM
I just searched "gay avatars"... LOL

and on the third page there is a NORMAL IE style avatar of The Bus in his Irish days... wtf haters!?!

The "Haters" are all around us Buddy! Bus is nails...

stonebreakerwasgod
05-08-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't know if I would admit to searching gay avatars! LOL

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 09:36 PM
I don't know if I would admit to searching gay avatars! LOL

read the thread fool... :wink:

stonebreakerwasgod
05-08-2007, 09:39 PM
I was joking.....

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 09:41 PM
I was joking.....

:wink:

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Gary Freakin Matthews!!!!!

Damn What A Catch!!!!

HereComeTheIrish
05-08-2007, 10:15 PM
1-Nil

atta boy Victor...

HereComeTheIrish
05-08-2007, 11:08 PM
This Santana kid is tough as hell...

Moves the ball around nice. Mixes his pitches and his looks. Ball in and out. I like him. He's gonna be a bad boy here in a year or two.

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 11:38 PM
This Santana kid is tough as hell...

Moves the ball around nice. Mixes his pitches and his looks. Ball in and out. I like him. He's gonna be a bad boy here in a year or two.

inconsistent as all hell... he's actually looking far from his best tonight, but yeah the sky is the limit with him

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 11:42 PM
havng Napoli behiund the plate doesn't help either... kid is complete garbage

ACamp1900
05-08-2007, 11:53 PM
we just brought in Oliver... we have thrown in the towel... what the f**k ever

HereComeTheIrish
05-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Damn...thought Travis was gonna take the Golden Sombrero...

FC...Run scored.

5-1 Tribe.

HereComeTheIrish
05-09-2007, 12:31 AM
ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS....

CLIFF LEE GOES THE DISTANCE...

5-1 SON'S OF THE CUYAHOGA...

stonebreakerwasgod
05-09-2007, 12:55 AM
So much for the gay avatar.

HereComeTheIrish
05-09-2007, 06:12 PM
So much for the gay avatar.

LOL...It's not over yet!!! Still 2 more to go.

HereComeTheIrish
05-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Let's get it on....Part Deux.

IRISHDODGER
05-09-2007, 11:51 PM
ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS....

CLIFF LEE GOES THE DISTANCE...

5-1 SON'S OF THE CUYAHOGA...

Cliff Lee from Benton, Arkansas (where the Dodger resides!):party:

IRISHDODGER
05-09-2007, 11:54 PM
HCTI, who's your all-time top 5 Cleveland Indians & was it me, or did those Wahoo unis in the late 70s almost look like a dark pink color?

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 12:30 AM
HCTI, who's your all-time top 5 Cleveland Indians & was it me, or did those Wahoo unis in the late 70s almost look like a dark pink color?

yeah they did...

The Indians have a rich picthing hisotry...

Feller
Lemon
Early wynn
Newhouser

hell even Sat. Paige got his shot with the tribe...

stonebreakerwasgod
05-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Don't forget the 'Wild Thing'.

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 12:35 AM
lol... btw reps for the avatar and u title

stonebreakerwasgod
05-10-2007, 12:35 AM
thanx man

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 12:49 AM

1. Travis Hafner- Beautiful swing and hard nosed attitude
2. Rocky Colavito- My dad's favorite Indian
3. Charlie Nagy- Not a big arm, but the guy new how to "pitch"
4. Orel Hersheiser- awesome guy off he field, "Bulldog" on it. Also my nickname from my playing days.
5. Tom Hamilton The radio voice of the Cleveland Indians. If you all haven't heard a homerun call of his, you're definately missing out. Dude is a freak.
6. Bert Blyleven- Pure nasty.

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 12:52 AM
4. Orel Hersheiser- awesome guy off he field, "Bulldog" on it. Also my nickname from my playing days.
5. Tom Hamilton The radio voice of the Cleveland Indians. If you all haven't heard a homerun call of his, you're definately missing out. Dude is a freak.

OH! a personal list?? I looked at that for a second and thought WTF is hcti thinking!?! OREL HERSHEISER!?!?!? I thought it was best all time...

but eh, eveyone has favorites for sure

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 03:09 PM
it all comes down to tonight, I thought we had Lackey going in the final game.... shit

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh no Big D... it aint looking good for your boys... Vladdy just hit in two more... I think "the bad guys" are gonna tke this one...

8-0 in the 6th

I am now waiting.... waiting... waiting...

:meditate:

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Talk about a freaking tank job. Just got home from work and this one is over...Feel free to forward the avatar and she'll be up soon after that.

G.. Damn Indians!!!

:(

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 05:57 PM
THE GOOD!!!

http://www.chrisoleary.com/projects/Baseball/Pitching/Images/Examples/Example_Striding_Sideways_KelvimEscobar_001.jpg

THE BAD!!!

http://home.neo.rr.com/tannert/41.jpg

and THE UGLY!!!!

http://thephoenix.com/SoxBlog/content/binary/Pronk.jpg

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 05:58 PM
It's all over but for the cryin...

hope hcti likes his new avatar...:devil_2:

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 05:59 PM
All hail the Angels...(at least this day.) :)

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 06:01 PM
All hail the Angels...(at least this day.) :)

Good sport... I would have been upset simply about the loss...

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Good sport... I would have been upset simply about the loss...

Trust me...I wouldn't be this jovial had it of been the Irish. My TV would be in the drive way right now while my dad ran it over with his Hummer 7 or 800 times. :)

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 06:04 PM
You've got to be shi**ing me!!! You're such a dork! LMAO

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Trust me...I wouldn't be this jovial had it of been the Irish. My TV would be in the drive way right now while my dad ran it over with his Hummer 7 or 800 times. :)

Love the Cardinals (NL team), my Pens, KU, and others but only two teams can ruin my day or even week...

Notre Dame and my Angels...

btw, if the avatar does in fact piss you off I will gladly change it to something less hostile.... LOL... I'll do that anyway in fact, just give me a few hours???

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Love the Cardinals (NL team), my Pens, KU, and others but only two teams can ruin my day or even week...

Notre Dame and my Angels...

btw, if the avatar does in fact piss you off I will gladly change it to something less hostile.... LOL... I'll do that anyway in fact, just give me a few hours???

It's alright. I lost the bet and those were the rules. I could live with it for 2 weeks. Congrats.

Damn it...I had yours already to go. :)

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 06:10 PM
It's alright. I lost the bet and those were the rules. I could live with it for 2 weeks. Congrats.

Damn it...I had yours already to go. :)

I would LOVE to know what it was....

I'll change yours in a bit, I had another idea that pokes a littel fun at both of us so...

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 06:21 PM

I'll change yours in a bit, I had another idea that pokes a littel fun at both of us so...

no comment???

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 06:22 PM

For what it's worth...

http://travelerocity.blogs.com/travelerocity/images/rally_monkey_1.jpg

"Tribe Jacks My Monkey."

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 06:23 PM
For what it's worth...

http://travelerocity.blogs.com/travelerocity/images/rally_monkey_1.jpg

"Tribe Jacks My Monkey."

Thank GOD!!!! I f***ing HATE that picture... it's been used before.... :soapbox:

me a happy man

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Thank GOD!!!! I f***ing HATE that picture... it's been used before.... :soapbox:

me a happy man

LMAO...

IRISHDODGER
05-10-2007, 07:58 PM

Not bad...especially Bulldog! I figured we were about the same age so I thought you might include some of the following as favs:

Rick Manning
Larvell Blanks
Tom Veryzer
Gaylord Perry
Von "purple" Hayes
Joe Carter
Len Barker
Bo Diaz
Buddy Bell
Joe Charboneau
Ron Hassey
Rick Waits
"Sudden" Sam McDowell

Can you tell I was a big baseball card collector growing up? At least you incl. Bert "be home" Blyleven. He was born in the Netherlands if I recall, but I think he was in an American military family.

Colavito is a classic. Wasn't he traded for Harvey Kuehn to the Tigers & Indian fans never forgave ownership for the horrible deal...or do I have it backwards?

ACamp was right, the Indians have an awesome pitching history from the 50s w/ Early Wynn, Bob Lemon & "Rapid" Robert Feller. Ole Satchell was pretty old when he finally got a crack at the Majors, but did well all things considered. Is Cleveland doing anything to commemorate breaking the color barrier in the AL w/ HOFer, Larry Doby? They should.

HereComeTheIrish
05-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Not bad...especially Bulldog! I figured we were about the same age so I thought you might include some of the following as favs:

Rick Manning
Larvell Blanks
Tom Veryzer
Gaylord Perry
Von "purple" Hayes
Joe Carter
Len Barker
Bo Diaz
Buddy Bell
Joe Charboneau
Ron Hassey
Rick Waits
"Sudden" Sam McDowell

Can you tell I was a big baseball card collector growing up? At least you incl. Bert "be home" Blyleven. He was born in the Netherlands if I recall, but I think he was in an American military family.

Colavito is a classic. Wasn't he traded for Harvey Kuehn to the Tigers & Indian fans never forgave ownership for the horrible deal...or do I have it backwards?

ACamp was right, the Indians have an awesome pitching history from the 50s w/ Early Wynn, Bob Lemon & "Rapid" Robert Feller. Ole Satchell was pretty old when he finally got a crack at the Majors, but did well all things considered. Is Cleveland doing anything to commemorate breaking the color barrier in the AL w/ HOFer, Larry Doby? They should.

Yeah...they just announced that the entire team will be wearing Doby's number during a game in August against the Yanks.

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 08:00 PM

Rick Manning
Larvell Blanks
Tom Veryzer
Gaylord Perry
Von "purple" Hayes
Joe Carter
Len Barker
Bo Diaz
Buddy Bell
Joe Charboneau
Ron Hassey
Rick Waits
"Sudden" Sam McDowell

the ani is next year correct??

IRISHDODGER
05-10-2007, 08:13 PM
the ani is next year correct??

I'm pretty sure it's this year.

BTW, Von Hayes played w/ your Angels, too!

ACamp1900
05-10-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm pretty sure it's this year.

BTW, Von Hayes played w/ your Angels, too!

so did Bert