PDA

View Full Version : The new A rod

irishrick
04-19-2007, 12:39 PM
some of you might not like Arod because of his season last year, well iam here to tell you that there is little if any ill feelings with jeter, they get along fine. but what ive noticed with arod is his batting style which has changed just a bit and he seems to be more focus on the delivery from the picture, he is leading the league in homers, , as far as him staying with the Yankees , i look for him to get to a warmer location , maybe back to Texas. in the meantime he is really keeping the yanks in the race.

notredomer23
04-19-2007, 03:38 PM
I think hes a yank till he retires. But yeah this is definitly an mvp season as of now thanks to his new style

Hero
04-19-2007, 05:39 PM
I think hes a yank till he retires. But yeah this is definitly an mvp season as of now thanks to his new style

I like A-Rod as a player and believe he will be MVP this year and will stay a yank for atleast 4 more years. As a person I don't like A-rod, I don't like anything about his personality.

Go Yanks!

SillyIrish
04-19-2007, 08:10 PM
I like A-Rod as a player and believe he will be MVP this year and will stay a yank for atleast 4 more years. As a person I don't like A-rod, I don't like anything about his personality.

Well if you don't mind me asking what don't you like about A-rod's personality?

celtic745
04-19-2007, 09:16 PM
It's April!

Hero
04-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Well if you don't mind me asking what don't you like about A-rod's personality?
I lived in Dallas when he was with the Rangers and I had some chances to meet him and he wasn't the most fan friendly person. To be honest I could care less how a player treats the fans but it kind of got on my nerves when he was whiny with the media in Dallas, it really seemed that everytime I read the Sports section he was complaining about something else.

Hero
04-19-2007, 11:27 PM
It's April!

If your overweight counter for A-Rod hit 10 HRs this year you would be happy as well. It's called a quick start.

SillyIrish
04-20-2007, 03:15 AM
I lived in Dallas when he was with the Rangers and I had some chances to meet him and he wasn't the most fan friendly person. To be honest I could care less how a player treats the fans but it kind of got on my nerves when he was whiny with the media in Dallas, it really seemed that everytime I read the Sports section he was complaining about something else.

I personally find nothing wrong with A-rods personality. He always talks to the media and has been hammered by them after winning an MVP with the Yanks. The media is part of the problem and they keep trying to stir up shit with him and Jeter. It makes me sick.

Hero
04-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I personally find nothing wrong with A-rods personality. He always talks to the media and has been hammered by them after winning an MVP with the Yanks. The media is part of the problem and they keep trying to stir up shit with him and Jeter. It makes me sick.

Please don't get me wrong I like having A-rod on the team and have never booed him at all but simply like players as a fan a little more.

notredomer23
04-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Arod just hit another homer. what is that now 11? thats more than half the teams have combined

Hero
04-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Arod just hit another homer. what is that now 11? thats more than half the teams have combined

and another