PDA

View Full Version : Papelbon Is THE MAN!!!!

CrimsonIrish
04-08-2007, 10:59 PM
He saved our ass tonight!

Newc
04-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Every time he pitches it amazes me. I can't believe how he just dominates hitters. When he hit 96 to strke out Blaylock I was in awe. Paps is quickly on his way to becomming one of the most dominant closers in baseball and after Pinero almost threw the game away we are lucky that Paps wanted to move back to the pen. I just hope our middle relief doesn't hurt us down the road.

celtic745
04-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Pinero got some bad calls. I still like him as a late inning guy. But i was surprised when they said that this was Paps first 5 out save.

CrimsonIrish
04-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Every time he pitches it amazes me. I can't believe how he just dominates hitters. When he hit 96 to strke out Blaylock I was in awe. Paps is quickly on his way to becomming one of the most dominant closers in baseball and after Pinero almost threw the game away we are lucky that Paps wanted to move back to the pen. I just hope our middle relief doesn't hurt us down the road.

I got to say I was more than upset when Javier was pulled. I think Javier has a great chance of being the Relief pitcher of the year I'm also a big fan of Okajima and would really like to see him have some more PT.

Newc
04-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Okajima scares me with all the homeruns he is prone to giving up, kinda Lidge-esqe. Has great stuff, but that solo homer could do him in.

celtic745
04-10-2007, 12:54 AM
I got to say I was more than upset when Javier was pulled. I think Javier has a great chance of being the Relief pitcher of the year I'm also a big fan of Okajima and would really like to see him have some more PT.

I agree about Javier for the most part, but hes the one going down when Timlin comes back because he still has options left.