PDA

View Full Version : Elephant boy!

ACamp1900
04-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Our time has come... :wink:

three game series in Apr. doesn't mean much but good luck either way.......... bitch

CrimsonIrish
04-05-2007, 11:01 PM
I'm not sure if this was aimed at me(myself a bama fan and all) but yeah the Sox and the Angels do play in April. I am looking foward to it

ACamp1900
04-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Fuck the Red Sox....
:devil:
I'm talking about IrishRamMan10 and his jaded love for the A's... they are playing right now...

CrimsonIrish
04-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Fuck the Red Sox....
:devil:
I'm talking about IrishRamMan10 and his jaded love for the A's... they are playing right now...

OHHHHH you mean the Circus team from Oakland playing the Disney team from LA or Anaheim or Sacremento or San Fran....wherever the Angels play today.:)

ACamp1900
04-06-2007, 12:46 PM
At least you know we are still playing somewhere... The Celtics folded how long ago???

CrimsonIrish
04-06-2007, 01:20 PM
At least you know we are still playing somewhere... The Celtics folded how long ago???

Wow! what a cop out!! Pulling the Celtics into a baseball discussion? but to answer your question, yes my Celts suck but I can assure you they were in Boston are in Boston will always be in Boston and are still playing basketball in BOSTON.

ACamp1900
04-06-2007, 02:42 PM
is THAT what they call playing basketball in Boston???

SillyIrish
04-06-2007, 02:44 PM
You got to love Sox fans in the beginning of the season when everything looks up. It's only a matter of time until they fold yet again.

stonebreakerwasgod
04-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I can't believe the celts called it quits so that they could be a lottery team. What depths have they fallen to? GO LAKERS!! :p

Newc
04-06-2007, 10:08 PM
You got to love Sox fans in the beginning of the season when everything looks up. It's only a matter of time until they fold yet again.

Gotta say though, it was nice to see the Yankee faithful booing a-rod again tonight after he fell apart in typical fashion with the bases loaded against the O's. Atleast Sox fans don't jump ship after the first 4 games of the season, gotta love that NY support.

CrimsonIrish
04-06-2007, 10:35 PM

6-4 Orioles there buddy Mussina screwed the pooch. If im not mistaken The Sox and the evil empire have the same record.

Newc
04-06-2007, 10:42 PM
6-4 Orioles there buddy Mussina screwed the pooch. If im not mistaken The Sox and the evil empire have the same record.

Oh but you are mistaken, Sox (2-2) have a half game lead on the Yanks (1-2). Though even more concerning is the fact that the Yanks have given up 18 runs in three games compared to the 11 the Sox have allowed in four. I hope A-rod learns how to hit in the clutch, by the looks of it the Yanks are gonna need to score a lot of runs this year.

CrimsonIrish
04-06-2007, 10:53 PM
Oh but you are mistaken, Sox (2-2) have a half game lead on the Yanks (1-2). Though even more concerning is the fact that the Yanks have given up 18 runs in three games compared to the 11 the Sox have allowed in four. I hope A-rod learns how to hit in the clutch, by the looks of it the Yanks are gonna need to score a lot of runs this year.

Thanks for the correction, newc.

Newc
04-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Haha I figured we Sox fans have to stick together with all these haters here.

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 02:13 AM
I should just ban every Sox fan on the site...LOL... just b/c you clowns hijacked an Angels/A's thread... damn I hate Red Sox fans...

:soapbox:

CrimsonIrish
04-07-2007, 04:42 PM
I should just ban every Sox fan on the site...LOL... just b/c you clowns hijacked an Angels/A's thread... damn I hate Red Sox fans...

:soapbox:

But We love youuuuuu LOL

SillyIrish
04-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Gotta say though, it was nice to see the Yankee faithful booing a-rod again tonight after he fell apart in typical fashion with the bases loaded against the O's. Atleast Sox fans don't jump ship after the first 4 games of the season, gotta love that NY support.

Don't we feel dumb today. Yeah, A-rod sucks, on the other hand isn't Boston courting Clemens to come pitch this year? yeah the same guy Boston ran out of town before going to the jays, yanks and astros, because they thought he was washed up.

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 06:33 PM
I always find it funny how Red Sox fans know more about what's going on in New York than Yankee fans do... why is that?

:devil_2:

SillyIrish
04-07-2007, 06:38 PM
F the sox I have no respect for them or their fan base, I'm not a big halo fan but I have respect for them and the way they play the game. A sox fan's life revolves around whats going on in the Yankee world.

Newc
04-07-2007, 07:52 PM
I always find it funny how Red Sox fans know more about what's going on in New York than Yankee fans do... why is that?

Dude you guys are such hypocrites since I see plenty of you posting info and discussing plenty of other college football programs on here all year round. Come on, its fine to hate the Sox, its what makes sports even more interesting, but you can't turn around and flame Sox fans for doing the same thing that all other fans do with all teams.

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Dude you guys are such hypocrites since I see plenty of you posting info and discussing plenty of other college football programs on here all year round. Come on, its fine to hate the Sox, its what makes sports even more interesting, but you can't turn around and flame Sox fans for doing the same thing that all other fans do with all teams.

With all the crap I have delt with from the worst group of human beings I have ever encountered in America I can flame all I want... it's owed to you miserable bastards...

:wink:

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Besides, it was you who implied I was in the wrong for donig "what we all do all the time" so who is REALLY the hypocrite here???

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 09:07 PM
F the sox I have no respect for them or their fan base, I'm not a big halo fan but I have respect for them and the way they play the game. A sox fan's life revolves around whats going on in the Yankee world.

Not a Yankee fan, but I completely agree... Sox fans come real close to ruining the entire experience of baseball... damn shame

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Now back to the original intent of the thread...

Swisher looked good grounding into that DP didn't he elephant boy?.........:devil_2:

CrimsonIrish
04-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Don't we feel dumb today. Yeah, A-rod sucks, on the other hand isn't Boston courting Clemens to come pitch this year? yeah the same guy Boston ran out of town before going to the jays, yanks and astros, because they thought he was washed up.

I love how Yankee fans will turn on their players and then cuddle them as soon as they do something right. Yankees fans are nothing but fair weather fans.

CrimsonIrish
04-07-2007, 09:41 PM

One word will argue that.....RIVALRY. What is the #1 topic that Ohio State fans talk about? thats right Michigan, what do Auburn fans talk about? yep thats right Alabama, and what do Yankees talk about? it's not global warming, IT'S THE RED SOX.

welcome to the wide world of sports.

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Rivalry is to tOSU/ Michigan as jealous is to Red Sox/ Yankees....

you are aware there is a Red Sox forum you can post in right???

CrimsonIrish
04-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Rivalry is to tOSU/ Michigan as jealous is to Red Sox/ Yankees....

you are aware there is a Red Sox forum you can post in right???

Yeah, I am aware... I am sorry for hijacking your Angels/A's thread... I am truely sorry... enjoy your game and I'll nejoy my own forum...

:awesomewo

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Sorry couldn't help myself^^^

LOL

Newc
04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Besides, it was you who implied I was in the wrong for donig "what we all do all the time" so who is REALLY the hypocrite here???

The hypocricy was in reference to the fact that you were calling sox fans out on knowing more about the yankees than yankee fans. Haha, I find nothing wrong with what we all do on this forum, its why I joined, I like knowing my teams and their opponents, its what we fans do. Thats why some of us skip work or school to watch final four games or pay such close attention to national signing day or the NFL draft, and you are right, there is nothing wrong with any of that, but to call out sox fans and flame them because they pay close attention to the yanks is a bit hypocritical. All in all, I'm not looking to start a fight here or anything and I really didn't mean to hijack your thread, just a discussion that got started, and I promise, I'll try to stick to my sox forum.

ACamp1900
04-07-2007, 11:26 PM
SOUND THE TRUMPANTS!!!!

The Angels have taken game three!!!

SillyIrish
04-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I love how Yankee fans will turn on their players and then cuddle them as soon as they do something right. Yankees fans are nothing but fair weather fans.

I've always been a big A-rod fan you would be stupid not to want him on your team. Yankee fans that hate A-rod either don't have a clue or are not big baseball fans.

CrimsonIrish
04-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Sorry couldn't help myself^^^

LOL

Thats ok, I'm sure it sucks getting your rebuttals smacked down to the point where you have to alter posts.

CrimsonIrish
04-08-2007, 06:57 PM
I've always been a big A-rod fan you would be stupid not to want him on your team. Yankee fans that hate A-rod either don't have a clue or are not big baseball fans.

How many THOUSANDS of yankjob fans boo him during the home games? thats a lot of clueless fans with season tickets.

CrimsonIrish
04-08-2007, 07:02 PM
just a discussion that got started, .

It started when Acamp said "F#@k red sox".

ACamp1900
04-08-2007, 07:14 PM
It started when Acamp said "F#@k red sox".

No, it started when you hijacked the thread... but what else would one expect but Ho Sox fans pissing people off then blaming it on everyone else around them...