PDA

View Full Version : Yankees ready for opening day

notredomer23
03-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Time to kick some d ray ass. Anybody going to opening day? I was invited by my friend too but my mom is making me go to skool.
my projected line up(not in order of where they would bat)
1b meintcheves
2b cano
ss jeter
3b A-rod
c- posada
P- ?
outfield- Damon, abreu, matsui
dh giambi

CrimsonIrish
03-31-2007, 10:51 AM
The Fankees will be starting Pavano for their opening day. Get used to not knowing who they're starting at pitcher because for once it's the Good guys that have the pitching staff from hell and the evil empire that is going to be praying for a big pick up during the season.

notredomer23
03-31-2007, 10:56 AM
what are you talking about pavanos not starting, if he is its the apocalypse. Anyway the GOOD GUYS are going to win it all this year and ill bring this thread back in october when im right. The Red Sox will get wild card though and i see them probably going to the ALCS vs the yankees

CrimsonIrish
03-31-2007, 11:08 AM
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Pavano is your ace LOL this is going to be funny

CrimsonIrish
03-31-2007, 11:08 AM
What happened with Mussina?

SillyIrish
03-31-2007, 01:21 PM
Mussina struck out five in seven shutout innings and is starting on thursday. I could care less who starts on opening day, a win is a win. Plus I don't think a sox fan should be making fun of anyones pitching.

CrimsonIrish
03-31-2007, 03:53 PM
Mussina struck out five in seven shutout innings and is starting on thursday. I could care less who starts on opening day, a win is a win. Plus I don't think a sox fan should be making fun of anyones pitching.

My question about Mussina was legit because I figured he would be the starter for opening day and with Beckett, Clement, Shilling, Timlin, Tavarez, Wakefield, Daisuke, and Papelbon just to name the big names we have in our arsenal.......yeah I'm feeling pretty confident. I still fear/hate Riviera and Mussina though.

notredomer23
03-31-2007, 08:11 PM
god i hate ties it was 3 3 vs the kitty cats today.

celtic745
03-31-2007, 08:37 PM
Time to kick some d ray ass. Anybody going to opening day? I was invited by my friend too but my mom is making me go to skool.
my projected line up(not in order of where they would bat)
1b meintcheves
2b cano
ss jeter
3b A-rod
c- posada
P- ?
outfield- Damon, abreu, matsui
dh giambi

That's spelled mientkiewicz...

it took me a couple weeks to get it when he played for the sox.
heard pavano was the opening day start for you guys.

SillyIrish
04-03-2007, 03:16 AM
I bet those Yankee fans that were booing Arod in the first felt like A-holes at the end of the game, but of course none would probably admit to it. I myself felt sick when I heard the boos for a-rod, but of course nobody booed Jeter when he made an error which lead to a run. I just wish some fans would get off the Arod hate train because the team is much better with him than without.