PDA

View Full Version : Daisuke Puts on Clinic

Newc
03-22-2007, 01:41 PM
I hope the all those yankee fans were watching yesterday as Daisuke put on a pitching clinic. Retiring 15 of his last 16 batters with 7 K's is no small order. I am getting incredibly anxious for April 1st.

Lets Go Sox!!

SillyIrish
03-22-2007, 04:26 PM
We'll see what he can do facing a real AL lineup other than the Pirates.

celtic745
03-22-2007, 06:09 PM
sure was a nice game to watch. nice to see it on epsn. I really need to go out and buy a dish so I can get NESN. I don't live in New England so getting games is tough for me. I've payed for mlb.tv the past two years, but it would be nice to see a game and not have to be slumped on my computer chair.

notredomer23
03-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Besides that game name one good game he has had. He is gonna be the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf being a big name qb

celtic745
03-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Besides that game name one good game he has had. He is gonna be the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf being a big name qb

oh please

Newc
03-22-2007, 11:56 PM
oh please

Haha, come on celtic, you know how the yankee fans get. If Daisuke was picked up by the yankees he would be the second coming of roger clemens, but since he is a Red Sox he must be a bust. Its cool though, now with Paps returning to the pen, it leaves a very convienent opening for a "pitcher to be named later", say after may, to make a glorious return home to finish out his career. Then when we finish first in the AL East and go on to win our second championship in 4 years we'll see what excuse the yankee fans can come up with.

SillyIrish
03-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Haha, come on celtic, you know how the yankee fans get. If Daisuke was picked up by the yankees he would be the second coming of roger clemens, but since he is a Red Sox he must be a bust. Its cool though, now with Paps returning to the pen, it leaves a very convienent opening for a "pitcher to be named later", say after may, to make a glorious return home to finish out his career. Then when we finish first in the AL East and go on to win our second championship in 4 years we'll see what excuse the yankee fans can come up with.

I don't see Clemens heading back to Boston especially how they treated him when he was forced out the first time. As far as a Championship the Sox need to beat out the Jays first.

notredomer23
03-23-2007, 05:43 PM
more like the drays not the jays

celtic745
03-24-2007, 12:26 AM

true

if dice k were a yankee...I'd deffinetly be calling him a bust.

but if his spring training game is a sign of things to come, he'll be good. He'll deffinetly be good to start because no one will be familiar with him