PDA

View Full Version : Notice the Bo Sox Forum....

ACamp1900
03-13-2007, 08:02 PM
crickets..........

nd1
03-13-2007, 08:11 PM
let them start fast and they will be on here talking. they don't seem to realize it not the start it's the finish.

lorangatane
03-13-2007, 08:42 PM
red sox baby yea

ACamp1900
03-13-2007, 09:59 PM
let them start fast and they will be on here talking. they don't seem to realize it not the start it's the finish.

You think if ANY team's fans in all of sports would have learned that by now it would be Ho Sox fans... but they still talk more shit than any other fan base and usually do so for the most insignificant reasons... god I hate their fans

lorangatane
03-13-2007, 10:10 PM
hey hey hey wats tht all about were all notre dame fans mainly its just we have different baseball likes

go sox

ACamp1900
03-13-2007, 10:12 PM
hey hey hey wats tht all about were all notre dame fans mainly its just we have different baseball likes

go sox

Banned like shoeless joe!!!

ACamp1900
03-13-2007, 10:13 PM
LOL!

http://static.flickr.com/58/223294317_2dd0ea89d3.jpg

nd1
03-14-2007, 08:25 AM
LOL!

http://static.flickr.com/58/223294317_2dd0ea89d3.jpg

hey camp thats a good looking picture.I agree about the red sux fans. you think as many times as they been disappointed they wouldn't get all that shit going but they do.

ACamp1900
03-14-2007, 02:08 PM
what's funny to me is they are for the most part trying to be Yankee fans... loud, knowledgable, homerish, and well, kind of obnxious... funny thing is... Yankee fans actually have something to be loud about, and they for the most part seem genuine (I know this sounds weird)... but Sux fans seem like they go to the ballpark for the sole reason to ruin everyone elses experience... like they go out of their way to be obnxious... the complex is unreal... I have seen stuff done by Red Sox fans to other fans in the opposiong fans PARK that most people don't even believe when I say it out loud... Horrible stuff... there is never an excuse for that... and while Yankee fans can be loud, they never seem to want to ruin your day just b/c... Sox fans seem like they can't live with being the only miserable bastard on the block... and as you can see its hard to not be impacted by the shit they do at times...

Okay, have I ranted enough yet?? LOL

nd1
03-14-2007, 02:16 PM
hey camp I know it's off this topic but what haveyou heard about the gary mathews stuff. I saw theother day where his laywer was appolagizing( sorry mispelled) for him. just wondering what the lastest was.

It's ashame this happened because he'sa very good player and is going to help the angels out alot.

ACamp1900
03-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm not so sure he'll help out that much, he had one good year... either way we have massive depth at the top of the lineup and in center, if he sucks... buh bye..

Arte Moreno already released a statement on our homepage about it all... it sounds like he wants GM to come clean and move on... if he doesn't and is found out he's gonna attempt to void the contract... it may get ugly...

don't worry though, we have the pitching depth and, team speed and stars elsewhere... we will indeed continue to be the thorn in your Yankees side...:wink:

nd1
03-14-2007, 02:34 PM
I know they will be. I really don't know why the angels play the yanks so tuff and then turn around and play bad against boston. well I kind of know why. It seems like everyone the yanks play they play the best that they can possible play even the d*mn royals but especially them angels. I hate the angels but respect them because they do havea great team.

Newc
03-14-2007, 05:13 PM
what's funny to me is they are for the most part trying to be Yankee fans... loud, knowledgable, homerish, and well, kind of obnxious... funny thing is... Yankee fans actually have something to be loud about, and they for the most part seem genuine (I know this sounds weird)... but Sux fans seem like they go to the ballpark for the sole reason to ruin everyone elses experience... like they go out of their way to be obnxious... the complex is unreal... I have seen stuff done by Red Sox fans to other fans in the opposiong fans PARK that most people don't even believe when I say it out loud... Horrible stuff... there is never an excuse for that... and while Yankee fans can be loud, they never seem to want to ruin your day just b/c... Sox fans seem like they can't live with being the only miserable bastard on the block... and as you can see its hard to not be impacted by the shit they do at times...

Okay, have I ranted enough yet?? LOL

Wow...you have never been to Philly then huh? I guess its just considered funny or "hard core" the way they act (throwing batteries at players comes to mind). Every time I have been to Fenway the people around me couldn't have been friendlier. I don't really think you can judge the whole following of a team by the way a few idots act, every team has them and we all know someone who is one, so don't try to pretend that your fan-base is a group of saints. Its just a bias against a team that is in the media spotlight, all of us on here should know how that is, since Irish fans may be the most criticized fanbase there is. And I know its just sports and we all talk smack on each others teams and all, but theres no reason to be jealous that no matter how good the Angels may ever be, they will always play step-sister in the Sox-Yanks dominated media craze.

ACamp1900
03-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Wow...you have never been to Philly then huh? I guess its just considered funny or "hard core" the way they act (throwing batteries at players comes to mind). Every time I have been to Fenway the people around me couldn't have been friendlier. I don't really think you can judge the whole following of a team by the way a few idots act, every team has them and we all know someone who is one, so don't try to pretend that your fan-base is a group of saints. Its just a bias against a team that is in the media spotlight, all of us on here should know how that is, since Irish fans may be the most criticized fanbase there is. And I know its just sports and we all talk smack on each others teams and all, but theres no reason to be jealous that no matter how good the Angels may ever be, they will always play step-sister in the Sox-Yanks dominated media craze.

Yes I am so jealous of the Yanks... that's why I talk with their fans, go to thier games... I could care less, I am a baseball fan. I respect the Yanks... The worst franchise in sports history on the other hand?? I've taken the "it's just the bad ones" slant for years with you jerks... I hit the end of that when I saw in the same season, one (Sox Fan) grown man tell a kid no older than ten to F**K himself for wearing an Angels jersey in ANGEL ST.!!! now I would have just yelled at him and let it go but EVERY single Sox fan in ear shot cheered the clown on... Man and Woman, we are talking about adults here... later the same year I was sitting in front of a family of Angel fans who had a family (mother, father son and daughter) of Bo Sox fans... the family in front of me stated how excited they all were over seeing Vlad in person... so what does the Bo Sox family do when Vlad comes up??? They all stand on their seat and lock arms trying to make a human wall if you will to block the fam in front of me from watching Vlad... no other reason than just to spread misery... This is just two of hundreds of cases I have dealt with personally... been to Phillies games too... not even close... but your right I'm jealous of your teams utter stupidity for close to a hundred years... that's all it is

I have never been to Boston, nor will I ever go to that shit hole... I have heard more enough former major leaguers (Kruk and Reynolds come to mind) state who has the worst fans in baseball... most that I have heard sound of on this (by a wide margin) agree with me... it's not jealously (why would it be? b/c your the Yankees bitch?!, then I must be jealous of EVERY team outside of LA then... there's nothing aside from that, that Boston has that LA doesn't) it's just plain observation... and actually being human

ACamp1900
06-01-2007, 11:39 PM
nd1... I was SO wrong about Gary Matthews... the guy is the MAN! plays hard, comes through in the clutch... AMAZING glove... loving the guy these days!! He's like Darrin Erstad in the field with a MUCH better bat...

very pleasantly suprised...

nd1
06-02-2007, 01:57 PM
nd1... I was SO wrong about Gary Matthews... the guy is the MAN! plays hard, comes through in the clutch... AMAZING glove... loving the guy these days!! He's like Darrin Erstad in the field with a MUCH better bat...

very pleasantly suprised...

yea he's been pretty hot for them right now. I told you he amazing with the glove.he's been good this year. when does garrett anderson get back for yall.

ACamp1900
06-02-2007, 01:58 PM
he's in Rancho right now with Spier I believe both should be back soon... should be interesting to see what they do with Willits... the kid has earned a spot but now they might not have one for him...