PDA

View Full Version : The warriors birng trouble

goirish#1
03-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Good thing they don't play the Warriors everyday. Jason Richardson dropped 29. The Warriors gave the Pistons their worst loss of the season last time and they got their buts kicked again. I hope Wallace will come back soon. They obviously need him. Rip also needs to play better.

HereComeTheIrish
03-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Good thing they don't play the Warriors everyday. Jason Richardson dropped 29. The Warriors gave the Pistons their worst loss of the season last time and they got their buts kicked again. I hope Wallace will come back soon. They obviously need him. Rip also needs to play better.

Big game tonight with the Cavaliers! Should be a real playoff type atmosphere. Can't wait!

tgolden
03-08-2007, 05:40 PM
too bad lindsey hunter is trying to lose weight.

goirish#1
03-13-2007, 04:56 PM
too bad lindsey hunter is trying to lose weight.
Dou you really believe that? I like Lindsey, but I think he could have came up with a better excuse. I hope he just comes back okay for the playoffs. We really need him to be a good point gaurd in crutial bench spots because Fip Murrary can't.

tgolden
03-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Dou you really believe that? I like Lindsey, but I think he could have came up with a better excuse. I hope he just comes back okay for the playoffs. We really need him to be a good point gaurd in crutial bench spots because Fip Murrary can't.

and now with chauncey being hurt, this is just wonderful... and that wasn't lindsey's excuse, I was just joking. I believe his real excuse I guess. I mean, why the heck would he want to lose weight? I believe it was an honest mistake anyway, maybe stupid, but still honest. well, he'll be back pretty soon.

goirish#1
05-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Damn, Warriors beat the Mavs and Dirk NOWINski! Wouldn't want to be playing them next! Maybe the Pistons will play my boy J-Rich in the finals.