PDA

View Full Version : Take me out to the ballpark

Stalking_Eagle
03-05-2007, 11:56 PM
What is your favorite treat at the ballpark. I like to get a dog and soda for my meal and have some peanuts to much on during the game.

ACamp1900
03-06-2007, 12:28 AM
Best Beer at the big A is Sam Adams... and the Gene Autry Grill in Center Field has TWO FOOT long hotdogs... so that's my bag... Sam Adams, and a two foot long with heavy onions and mustard

BUT! back in the Autry owned days I loved the chilli cheese nachos... but since Disney (the evil empire) bought my boys the food went down hill, none so much as the nachos... since Moreno bought the team SOME things have come back but we'll neveer see a gallon of chilli cheese nachos full all the desired fixins free of charge the way Autry did it... he was the greatest owner ever... Angels used to have the best food anywhere, now they are average at best... Thanks Mickey!!...

may the cowboy rest in peace..

GO ANGELS!!

Stalking_Eagle
03-06-2007, 12:52 AM
I think it would be sweet if the O's had a crab stand but I don't know what you would do with the shells. I'm sure drunk a-holes would try to use them for weapons. Our stadium is very nice I wish there was some better food options.

goirish#1
03-06-2007, 12:51 PM
I like to get Roasted Almonds and hot dogs the best. I also have to get some cotton candy It just tastes better at a game. Even though it is expensive it is worth it because it is part of the atmosphere. I pay the money because I don't go much and I want to enjoy the treat.

SillyIrish
03-06-2007, 08:27 PM
I tend not to eat when I go to Yankee games because usually I'm pretty much in the bag by the time the game starts. With that said if anyone goes to a Yankee game and is looking for a good deal as far as food or drink, which there are not many. Check the upper levels they sell 24 oz. Miller Lights for a pretty good price. I can't tell you how many booze cruzs I've taken to that stadium and had a blast. The Puerto Rican bar is the greatest and is only like a block from the stadium with really good prices, it's mostly a local bar but they don't mind.

IRISHDODGER
03-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Best Beer at the big A is Sam Adams... and the Gene Autry Grill in Center Field has TWO FOOT long hotdogs... so that's my bag... Sam Adams, and a two foot long with heavy onions and mustard

BUT! back in the Autry owned days I loved the chilli cheese nachos... but since Disney (the evil empire) bought my boys the food went down hill, none so much as the nachos... since Moreno bought the team SOME things have come back but we'll neveer see a gallon of chilli cheese nachos full all the desired fixins free of charge the way Autry did it... he was the greatest owner ever... Angels used to have the best food anywhere, now they are average at best... Thanks Mickey!!...

may the cowboy rest in peace..

GO ANGELS!!

Well look at the tradeoff. At least your team has a ring now. Before they were always coming up short (1982 & 1986 come to mind). They finally got their shit together, so I'm sure that's worth the downgrade in concessions.:wink:

IRISHDODGER
03-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Beer & salted peanuts in the shell. Like a sore pecker...you can't beat it!

ACamp1900
03-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Well look at the tradeoff. At least your team has a ring now. Before they were always coming up short (1982 & 1986 come to mind). They finally got their shit together, so I'm sure that's worth the downgrade in concessions.:wink:

yeah I guess... but as a kid the family could just get in the car and go to the big A whenever... now we have to buy tix the day they go on sale and only go to a handfull a year... at times, I must admit, I miss the old days... ring or not

jiggafini19
03-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Kosher Hot Dogs at Comiskey Park/US Cellular Field.