PDA

View Full Version : Official Yankee fan talk

notredomer23
03-04-2007, 07:17 PM
This thread is dedicated to the beloved yanks. we will talk about all our wins, we will talk about all our losses, and most of all we will talk about how bad the red sux are.

ACamp1900
03-04-2007, 09:35 PM
red sux indeed suck... but my memory is kind of shot... what is the only team in baseball to have a winning record vs. the Yanks during the Torre era... I also believe that same team has knocked the Yanks out of the playoffs TWICE during that span as well.... but for the life of me I can't place what team that is.....

lil help?

lorangatane
03-04-2007, 09:58 PM
go red sox

world series champs this year fo sho

ACamp1900
03-04-2007, 10:44 PM
go red sox

world series champs this year fo sho

this is a yankees board boy... the red sox chat can be found at

give_me_pity_for_my_self-Loathing/baseball-jerks.org

lorangatane
03-05-2007, 07:59 AM
red sox will always be the greatest team in baseball and the yanyees can spend as much money as they want it still wont change anything

nd1
03-05-2007, 10:55 AM
the greatest team in baseball.thats a joke. until a few years ago boston was one of the worst organization in baseball.

very funny camp.

SillyIrish
03-05-2007, 05:36 PM
red sox will always be the greatest team in baseball and the yanyees can spend as much money as they want it still wont change anything

Yeah the Red Sox don't spend any money it's amazing they can field a team. That five game sweep sure did show the true Sox spirit last year. Can you say collapse.

notredomer23
03-05-2007, 08:28 PM
I dont care much for spring training but i was working out today watchin them play bottom 9 2 outs, down 1 run, a rookie hits a 2 run home run to win it! they cleared the bench even though it was spring training

ACamp1900
03-05-2007, 10:36 PM
There is only one reason a Ho Sox fan would ever pretend to have the greatest team in baseball when in fact they are historically right there with the Phillies for the VERY WORST...

that reason? Jealousy of the Yankees... with a side of self loathing...

no logical thought would ever find it's way into a Ho Sox fan saying something like that but the funny thing is... THAT'S ALL YOU EVER HEAR THESE CLOWNS SAY!!!!!

if Ho Sox fans weren't so obnoxious I would feel pity for them... and I could care less about the Yankees

SillyIrish
03-06-2007, 08:24 PM
ACamp your obvious hate fot the Ho Sox, which I'll now use, as a Yankee fan I appreciate the hatred.

ACamp1900
03-06-2007, 11:16 PM
ACamp your obvious hate fot the Ho Sox, which I'll now use, as a Yankee fan I appreciate the hatred.

As a Ho Sox hater... I appreciate the ass whoppins you put on the step children yearly... Aaron Boone was perhaps my fav. baseball moment ever that didn't involve the Angels

celtic745
03-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah the Red Sox don't spend any money it's amazing they can field a team. That five game sweep sure did show the true Sox spirit last year. Can you say collapse.

haha, I guess i should remind you of what happened in 2004, thanks

celtic745
03-07-2007, 12:30 PM
that reason? Jealousy of the Yankees... with a side of self loathing...

if Ho Sox fans weren't so obnoxious I would feel pity for them... and I could care less about the Yankees

ok, I'll fight your first statement first
first of all, why would we be jelous of the yankees with an owner like george steinbreiner? And btw, it's been 7 years since you guys won the big thing

about the obnoxious redsox fans, i disagree
I went to see a redsox yankee game in yankee stadium, and there was this one guy behind me that didn't shut up... the worst was when matsui came up to hit he'd be like, " C'MON MATTTTTTT SUSSHHIII!!! HITTTTTT THEEEE BALLLLL" then when matsui struck out he'd be like" C'MONNNNNN!!! HOW COULD YOU GO DOWN SWINGING AT THAT!????!?!?!"

truly made my day
the red sox also won that game

notredomer23
03-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey You Ho Sox Go Start Your Own Forum

ACamp1900
03-16-2007, 11:16 PM
about the obnoxious redsox fans, i disagree

Really? judging by your team icons I would have never guessed that...