PDA

View Full Version : Draft picks

goirish#1
02-24-2007, 07:16 PM
While I love Brady Quinn, it would not make sense for the Lions to pick him. They definately need Offensive line help in the first round. As far as Notre Dame players go I would not mind seeing Darius Walker play for the Lions. They have to many problems to fix right now, unfortunately.

goirish#1
02-28-2007, 08:30 AM
They Lions need to pick Joe Thomas this guy is a physical piece of work and runs pretty well for a big guy. If they don't get him, which i wouldn't put past Millen, the fans will become even more restless in Detroit if Calvin Johnson is chosen. We can't seem to go the reciever route because it is likely that only one of those first rounders will be on the team next year. Quarterback, we tried that too, it didn't work.

They better pick Joe Thomas who said he would love to play for the D.

goirish#1
03-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Trade the pick and get Simion Rice and get Joe Thomas at four anyway, Mat Millen you never know. Please trade.

goirish#1
04-30-2007, 08:21 AM
Got to say I was pretty happy with Johnson, but I wanted to trade up to get Brady. He's no Brady Quinn, but Stanton will have to do. The rest of the picks I didn't like so much. The Lions never pick players from big schools with reputations maybe that's why they lost ten or more the last six years. Boise St., Hawaii come on? What happened to ND and Michigan they had some good players last time I checked?

kjones
04-30-2007, 12:57 PM
So... I guess you're the only Lions fan here. My condolences. How's the conversation with yourself going though?