PDA

View Full Version : Pat Lalime in Goal?

ACamp1900
02-03-2007, 07:02 PM
I've been hearing that Patrick Lalime will get his first start in goal in a Blackhawks Jersey soon... he's back to good health and Nikolai Khabibulin is now on the IR...

So what are balckhawks fan's thoughts? Boucher or Lalime?

HereComeTheIrish
02-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I've been hearing that Patrick Lalime will get his first start in goal in a Blackhawks Jersey soon... he's back to good health and Nikolai Khabibulin is now on the IR...

So what are balckhawks fan's thoughts? Boucher or Lalime?

I don't know about the Hawks fans, but he was tough as hell when he was here in the minors here in Cleveland. Gotta take care of our own. :)

ACamp1900
02-04-2007, 02:31 PM
He was a good one in Pittsburgh too... I was sad to see him go... along with the fourty or so others tars in the league today that got their start with Pittsburgh and now play elsewhere...:(

RichardRiot
02-10-2007, 09:54 AM
.. along with the fourty or so others tars in the league today that got their start with Pittsburgh and now play elsewhere...:(

Remind you of any particular MLB team from north of the border, and not in Toronto??? Although, not as current as many of these guys have retired now......

ACamp1900
02-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Remind you of any particular MLB team from north of the border, and not in Toronto??? Although, not as current as many of these guys have retired now......

yep... and said team isn't around any more............ sux to be a pens fan right now in that regard...

RichardRiot
02-16-2007, 10:48 PM
That was my point....I hope they keep this team in Pittsburgh. You look at the young players that they have right now..........

Crosby is just decimating everyone in the scoring race;
Malkin is a highlight reel
Staal is playing great as a rookie (20ish goals already)

There only 3 issues right now are:
-Fleury needs to step up more often and live up to his rookie hype;
-they have old guys and young guys, but not many guys in their late 20's;
-some of those vets have to stand up for Crosby (and Crosby has to stop the diving)

The Hawks on the other hand....it's sad. This was a very proud team; it was nice to see the boost after Savard was hired, but since then: WET CEMENT!!