PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Season...

ACamp1900
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
can't get here soon enough... not enough hockey on T.V. and basketball is like televised cough med.... puts me right to sleep

wake me up when spring training gets here...

and go angels

dudexcore
12-30-2006, 08:53 PM
i hear that, except, go cubs.

ACamp1900
12-30-2006, 09:33 PM
i hear that, except, go cubs.

then go cubs... I would love to see a W.S. game from Wrigley...

btw, what is with the majority of the board being chi. sports fans?? I have noticed that... most everyone is a cub/bulls/blackhawk/and such fan...

Famboo28
12-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Go Pirates, this is the year they break .500 (I can't remember the last time I didn't say that before a baseball season).

ACamp1900
12-30-2006, 11:08 PM
Go Pirates, this is the year they break .500 (I can't remember the last time I didn't say that before a baseball season).

cheers for your loyalty sir... As a life long Angels homer, loyalty does payoff even if it takes a while... I am a huge baseball historian and fan I must say PNC park is at the very top of my must see list right there with Yankee St. and Wrigley... at least you have a beautiful park at the present...

Leafs
12-30-2006, 11:42 PM
Jays are finally gonna break the Yankees streak and win the AL East!

Famboo28
12-31-2006, 12:31 AM
cheers for your loyalty sir... As a life long Angels homer, loyalty does payoff even if it takes a while... I am a huge baseball historian and fan I must say PNC park is at the very top of my must see list right there with Yankee St. and Wrigley... at least you have a beautiful park at the present...

My goodness, PNC park is a beauty. That ballpark is probably the one of the biggest reasons why I go to Pirates games anymore, its tough to see them lose in person. Oh well, you should definately try to see a game in the 'burgh sometime.

Zephyr
12-31-2006, 01:28 PM
Can't wait for the season to begin as well... I think any Dodger fan should be pumped for this next season...

GO DODGERS!!!

IrishRamMan10
12-31-2006, 02:51 PM
Go A's.

brownkj002
12-31-2006, 04:10 PM
My goodness, PNC park is a beauty. That ballpark is probably the one of the biggest reasons why I go to Pirates games anymore, its tough to see them lose in person. Oh well, you should definately try to see a game in the 'burgh sometime.

That's one of my top parks that I want to visit. It looks outstanding on tv. Go WSox.

ACamp1900
12-31-2006, 07:30 PM
That's one of my top parks that I want to visit. It looks outstanding on tv. Go WSox.

Now that we are talking parks... might I say the Big "A" is one of the finest I have been to and is HIGHLY underrated.. been to Candlestick... Petco, ole Jack Murph, Dodger, Angel, and whatever they are calling S.F.'s new park now... must say out of that lot S.F. is a great park but sort of overrated... I'd say PetCo and Angel St. are the two best... although Angel St food has gone down in recent years... Dodger stat. gets excluded only b/c anyone who has been there knows how god awful the parking lot is... takes longer to leave the park than to watch the damn game...

HereComeTheIrish
01-01-2007, 01:55 AM
Now that we are talking parks... might I say the Big "A" is one of the finest I have been to and is HIGHLY underrated.. been to Candlestick... Petco, ole Jack Murph, Dodger, Angel, and whatever they are calling S.F.'s new park now... must say out of that lot S.F. is a great park but sort of overrated... I'd say PetCo and Angel St. are the two best... although Angel St food has gone down in recent years... Dodger stat. gets excluded only b/c anyone who has been there knows how god awful the parking lot is... takes longer to leave the park than to watch the damn game...

Head to the Midwest young man...:)

Pay $5 a beer and they will come

nd1
01-01-2007, 05:07 PM
go yankees

yankee stadium is great. not the best looking park bt to walk in there and know you are where some of the greatest ballplayers of all time played is great. going to really hate they are going to build new stadim, but will make more money.