Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
ACamp1900
Randy Watson

Cash: 5,547,527,414.14
Bank: 176,329,430.45
Total Bankroll: 5,723,856,844.59
Donate
ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Penguins Kansas Newcastle United USA

NHL Thread

here to discuss anything and everything NHL playoffs... the only playoffs that this openly anti-playoffs mod actually enjoys...

how about the matchups this year?? Pens- Flyers first round!?!? don't get no better

two words

GO PENS!!

Last edited by NDinL.A.; 02-08-2011 at 06:14 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 04-14-2009, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
IHateMarkMay
IHateDavidPollackToo

Cash: 10.00
Bank: 0.38
Total Bankroll: 10.38
Donate
IHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMarkMay has a reputation beyond repute
Indiana Pacers Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Indiana Manchester United

I would love to see the Blackhawks do some damage. I grew up with Chicago sports stations so I am biased towards Chitown teams. They have a young team, but should be able to get past the flames in the first round.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
IrishRamMan10
Senior

Cash: 156,893.76
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 156,893.76
Donate
IrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond reputeIrishRamMan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Oakland Athletics Golden State Warriors St Louis Rams San Jose Sharks Notre Dame

Sharks. this is the year
Old 04-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
GO IRISH!!!
Nashville Bound

Cash: 754,131.74
Bank: 351,999,016,014.12
Total Bankroll: 351,999,770,145.85
Donate
GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Kings Notre Dame

I am so torn because being a lifelong Kings fan living in OC, I absolutely hate the Ducks. But my wife absolutely hates the Sharks (they are #2 on my list of teams I hate) so I don't know who I want in this series. Maybe I will get lucky and a comet will strike the arena during the pregame skate.

I think, when it comes down to it, I have to root for the Ducks to get their arses kicked. I don't know if the Sharks are the team to do it since they have a tendency to have a stellar regular season and then disappear in the playoffs.

I am also interested in the Chicago/Calgary series. Definitely some interesting match ups out there. I can't wait. Hopefully next year I will be able to watch my Kings in the postseason.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
NDOM
im baaaaaack!

Cash: 1,635.25
Bank: 638,888,943.02
Total Bankroll: 638,890,578.27
Donate
NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!
Send a message via Yahoo to NDOM
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics Washington Redskins Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Sorry but nobody is gonna hang with my Red Wings. GO WINGS!
Old 04-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
TDHeysus
TDReesus

Cash: 1,000,001,584.24
Bank: 1,060,438,965,103.94
Total Bankroll: 1,061,438,966,688.18
Donate
TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Oakland Raiders Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

as a life long kings fan, I'm used to picking an alternate team come playoff time. I gotta go with Daytwah, GO Red Wings!

I also like the WSH capitals, they have a few ex red wings on that team too. I've always enjoyed watching russian players.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
WabashFalcon
Team MVP

Cash: 122,637.28
Bank: 116,556,570.20
Total Bankroll: 116,679,207.48
Donate
WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts New York Rangers Notre Dame

LET'S GO RANGERS!